View Poll Results: Do I need to remove off of the tower and Phoenix in the match 3 on 3?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you need to clean off the tower and Phoenix

1 100.00%
  • No, no need to clean off the tower and Phoenix

0 0%

Thread: How long can you tolerate outage of towers and phoenixes in the map duel 3 on 3?

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

How long can you tolerate outage of towers and phoenixes in the map duel 3 on 3?

As everybody knows that since the beginning of the 3rd season with the introduction of new maps 3 on 3 match a certain object called a "fire giant" which not only gives reinforcement to the entire team, though not particularly strong, but still gain, so that and disables the tower and Phoenix that for me completely destroys the tactics of waiting and so many Champions that become strong only in the last stage of the game. Now the tactics of the game in this map boils down to what you need as quickly as possible to pick up a fire Titan and finish the game as the team that gave the initiative has no chance to get back in the game because she Lishin last stronghold of the defense, because the fiery Titan off bachnik long enough to have time to break them and earn even more preimushestvo on the map. Most in this situation is confused why such an important object as titanium sobiraetsa ONE HUNTER, ONE with no repeated items on vampirism in about 15-20 seconds! In your opinion should get the key object in the game? To me this is insanity! I understand that the Titan was designed to fire mode 1 vs 1, but do not you think that these are two completely different modes and dub two modes under the same level it's very silly. Therefore, I ask the administration to reconsider the terrible mechanics of this mode, PARTICULARLY the fire giant.
    P. S sorry for all the text errors the written text through a translator

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    first off it is not a fire giant, it is a bull demon king

second the buffs that each of these give are vastly different. if you don't believe me, here is a direct quote from the smite gamepedia website;

Fire Giant: This buff grants +70 Magical Power, +50 Physical Power, 4% HP5 and 2% MP5, and also increases damage versus Towers and Phoenixes by 20% for 4 minutes.

Bull Demon King: This buff grants 4% HP5 and 2% MP5 for 90 seconds.

Now while most of the community will agree that something does need to be done about the Bull Demon King in Joust, I am almost sure Hi-Rez has no plan to fix or replace the Bull Demon King.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Well Hi-Rez reworked the old 3v3 because they dont want people to turtle anymore.

......but people turtle even more now. Why do they turtle more ? Because everyone waits for the perfect moment to go for the Bull king and thats GG then. So yeah Hi-Rez missed what they wanted to do by at least one million miles.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    first off it is not a fire giant, it is a bull demon king

second the buffs that each of these give are vastly different. if you don't believe me, here is a direct quote from the smite gamepedia website;

Fire Giant: This buff grants +70 Magical Power, +50 Physical Power, 4% HP5 and 2% MP5, and also increases damage versus Towers and Phoenixes by 20% for 4 minutes.

Bull Demon King: This buff grants 4% HP5 and 2% MP5 for 90 seconds.

Now while most of the community will agree that something does need to be done about the Bull Demon King in Joust, I am almost sure Hi-Rez has no plan to fix or replace the Bull Demon King.
    Thank you for the clarification. To remedy the situation with the Bull Demon King, the ideal solution is to remove it altogether, or to put the gold fury, so the advantage was not off of the head or the Phoenix, in gold and items, and in the worst scenario, we must strengthen the Bull Demon King to kill it was only in Troy for a very long period of time
    Last edited by AfroKaraS; 03-13-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    the bull demon should get the lifesteal/healing/regen debuff that the fire giant has. https://www.scribd.com/doc/166529015...echanics-Guide