Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine the Implications

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points

Imagine the Implications

Hey there everybody and WELCOME BACK to another exciting episode of...

Imagine!

the!

Implications!!!

Well, you all know how this game works. And if you don't, which you wouldn't because I've never done this before, here's a rundown!

Think of a god in the game, any god at all. Think about their abilities, and how they work. And now, I want you to imagine: what if that god's ability did this thing either in addition to or instead of this thing? If that thing happened, how would Hi-Rez (attempt to) balance the thing? Is it even balanceable? Who knows! That's the fun!

To get the ball rolling, and also to give a few examples, I offer you two things:

1. What if Awilix could use her ult not only to pull in enemies, but to pull in allies as well? Say someone knocks up a squishy ally of yours, and they're definitely gonna die if they stay there. What if you could pull them to safety with your ult? Would people actually do it?

2. What if Camazotz could use his bats on an ally to feed off of their life force? Could that potentially be balanced? If so, how?

Go! Please, turn this into a discussion, as well as offer up your own ideas for discussion, so this thread doesn't get closed! Because this is an interesting idea and I'd love to actually talk about it with people who aren't myself!
    List of God Concepts (most recent concept: Zorya Vechernyaya, the Evening Star (Slavic/Hunter). I also review concepts; shoot me a PM if you want an honest review of your concept.

Idiot's Guide to the Smite Gods: A New Series For Beginners

You're pretty cool.

Forum Discord Owner Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,366
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Sits silently in a corner
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 990
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    I actually like the idea of Awilix pulling her allies like it sounds cool but i dont want that god to be more OP than she already is

So what if Chronos ultimate could rewind everyones time back by 8 seconds so lets say a team fight happens wich lasted 8 seconds and your team got wiped off so you are the only one alive and you just use ultimate and everyone goes back to where they were 8 seconds ago it sounds cool but crazy broken aswell lol
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    RA ult will dmg if it passes through allies it will heal them for the amount of the dmg they would have taken

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    artemis vengeful assault will now also increase her atk speed even more as she keeps on hitting enemies while its active

loki's vanish will also turn enemies within 70 units invisible

guan yu can now carry 2 enemies on his horse during ult making them invulnerable(wait thats the word right?) to all types of dmg getting them to safety if they are on low health or helping them go in a fight

ah puch empty the crypts now also heals allies

ao kaung can now breathe fire once while he's in dragon form lol

ares can use shackles on allies to give them more protections for an amount of time

allies in the radius of bacchus ult when casting will have increased dmg for an amount of time

neith can ult an ally to push them some units forward if casted on an ally and arrow passess through an enemy it will stun them but wont take dmg like someone chasing ally ult your ally push them away while stunning the chaser lol

bakasura can now eat allies and regurgigate them with his ult looool
    chaac can rain on allies making them wet
    hades now devour allies which will give him increased him power and protections permanently
    janus can use portals to gtfo from the match
    scylla can eat audience during arena to strengthen herself

loool these last few ones were just troll ones

Achievements:
    serqet can ult an ally poisoning them they will take half dmg but will have their protections and power doubled
    or just kill them when someone is really annoying you

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Chiron basic attacks hit all marked enemies while charging but can't crit or trigger on hit effects

Ymir's wall launches enemies and allies if they were under the ice as it rises depending on which side of the wall they were closest so a fast ymir that can run over his own wall will be propelled forward or can be used to bounce an enemy back like Hercules.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    If Loki was good.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Awilix cannot be because her ultimate is almost randomic and you can't just knock up your allies. Camazotz would be awesome but that would make the troll life easier on SMITE.

Now mine:
    Zeus

He moves so slow but he will gain increased movement speed if he throws his shield and also increased attack speed since he will be able to dual wield his lightnings.
    How i balance this ? Well it is like this: If Zeus has his shield on he will have a let's say 15% protections increase but if he casts out his shield he will lose those protections so the choice will be: Be strong and slow or be squishy and fast.
    Another feature would be for him to teleport to his shield by pressing 2 again(like Chaac). This would still be decent because he will almost everytime use his shield to attack and after teleporting to his shield, his slow movement will return making impossible for it to be a good escape but rather a very tactical one.

Loki:
    Once in his vanish he can press 1 again and transform ONLY IN APPEARANCE as a chosen ENEMY god. This would make him the SMITE version of TFC/TF2 Spy.
    With his 2 if he presses the same button again the decoy will now fuction like SWK's clone.
    Also include a special emote for Loki to behave like his decoy for further deceiving potential.
    How could this be balanced ? To be fair i don't know... but it would make the god more interesting.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphadios View Post
    Loki:
    Once in his vanish he can press 1 again and transform ONLY IN APPEARANCE as a chosen ENEMY god. This would make him the SMITE version of TFC/TF2 Spy.
    With his 2 if he presses the same button again the decoy will now fuction like SWK's clone.
    Also include a special emote for Loki to behave like his decoy for further deceiving potential.
    How could this be balanced ? To be fair i don't know... but it would make the god more interesting.
    it will also make him more loki like lol instead of stupid kit we have right now