Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.4- Hunting Season

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Wait if he goes into his winter form does that mean he can do frostilis without the damage drop?

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,004
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Wait if he goes into his winter form does that mean he can do frostilis without the damage drop?
    It will be 5-10% max imao not 25%.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanglyBalls View Post
    So any god that Fish has worked on is a failure in your opinion? So prettty much all gods since he joined the design team are a bust. Anyone know how many that entails?
    Basically the boring ones, some with recycled moves. (either just use them or change them a bit) Before everyone worked on a god, ex: Ravana was a big one. Now it's kappa, this one, etc. Mostly the newer ones.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    Basically the boring ones, some with recycled moves. (either just use them or change them a bit) Before everyone worked on a god, ex: Ravana was a big one. Now it's kappa, this one, etc. Mostly the newer ones.
    The level of incoherence in that response is startling. Are you saying that gods with recycled mores are entirely the property of Fishman? Because I highly doubt that. Fact is we're 86 gods in with Smite as of Cernunnos, you will have some degree of overlap, no doubt, but your response here is so subjective and flimsy in its assertion that it needs to be pointed out.

Its a design team. Stop parking all of the things you dislike about gods or their kits at the door of Fish, it is frankly churlish.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    The level of incoherence in that response is startling. Are you saying that gods with recycled mores are entirely the property of Fishman? Because I highly doubt that. Fact is we're 86 gods in with Smite as of Cernunnos, you will have some degree of overlap, no doubt, but your response here is so subjective and flimsy in its assertion that it needs to be pointed out.

Its a design team. Stop parking all of the things you dislike about gods or their kits at the door of Fish, it is frankly churlish.
    I was on my phone and just wrote what came to mind. I'm not saying gods with recycled moves are *entirely* the property of Fish, because multiple people work on each god. I'm saying if there is a god, it's boring, and it has recycled moves, then most likely Fish had something to do with it. And yes, I know that there are going to be mechanics that are similar, that is why I pointed out how the new god's moves are similar to other gods. If there is a boring, move-recycled god, then I'm going to put part of the blame on Fish. He always will be a bad designer in my opinion, especially when "his" first god was Ravana. I can have my opinions, as you can have yours, don't be a bigot.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    I was on my phone and just wrote what came to mind. I'm not saying gods with recycled moves are *entirely* the property of Fish, because multiple people work on each god. I'm saying if there is a god, it's boring, and it has recycled moves, then most likely Fish had something to do with it. And yes, I know that there are going to be mechanics that are similar, that is why I pointed out how the new god's moves are similar to other gods. If there is a boring, move-recycled god, then I'm going to put part of the blame on Fish. He always will be a bad designer in my opinion, especially when "his" first god was Ravana. I can have my opinions, as you can have yours, don't be a bigot.
    By your use of the word, I'm not sure you understand what bigotry means. Bigotry is intolerance of other views, which is entirely what you just showcased. All I did was point out you blaming a single person for things designed by a team was both churlish and full of assertions that you can't back up.
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 3,420
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Cernunnos is already seeing some small changes.

-Symbols on passive to assist colorblind users.

-Auto Attacks that have already been shot out can no longer change season mid-flight.

-Passive bonus damage can no longer crit.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Cernunnos is already seeing some small changes.

-Symbols on passive to assist colorblind users.

-Auto Attacks that have already been shot out can no longer change season mid-flight.

-Passive bonus damage can no longer crit.
    I honestly think he will be adjusted significantly. He seems to be seriously over performing on pts, watching ppl playing him atm on twitch, and he just seems far too strong considering he's a hunter with that much in one ability and a fairly significant amount of cc. And it might be just me but he seems to have above average ms. And that dash, dear lord that dash is so fast
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Bigot: "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."

You said "stop parking all the things..." You're basically saying that I can't say that Fish is a reason as to why the gods are boring, have recycled moves, etc. It's my opinion that he is a problem and the recent gods have been like that partly because of him. And anyway, I was talking to Spangly, so I'll just stop responding to you. If you don't like what I have to say, then just ignore me.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 3,420
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    I honestly think he will be adjusted significantly. He seems to be seriously over performing on pts, watching ppl playing him atm on twitch, and he just seems far too strong considering he's a hunter with that much in one ability and a fairly significant amount of cc. And it might be just me but he seems to have above average ms. And that dash, dear lord that dash is so fast
    The PTS isn't really a very good place to base off of very much due to the tiny player base in it, I'd wait until live to hold that judgement.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.