Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do the dev's try to play alone on PS4? Do they realize how bad it is?

Junior Member Senior Minion
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 650
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Do the dev's try to play alone on PS4? Do they realize how bad it is?

There is seriously no matchmaking other than level 30's are paired together, outside of that it's 100% random. Do they really think this is a good idea? Every single game, 100% of them, one team has 100% chance to win before the first pick or instalock and the other team is guaranteed to lose, before the game even starts. They think this is a good idea for a moba? It's a fucking joke. It's literally unplayable without a full team.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Ya know if this keeps up we might have to rename the console archives to the complaint archives. This is just getting sad.

Junior Member Minion ScrappyCoco0125's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    This is what it's come to, developers don't comment, so it seems like their hiding.

Work with us to find a solution or tell us tough break. I either want to know if I should keep spending money on this game or just give up

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 722
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    Ya know if this keeps up we might have to rename the console archives to the complaint archives. This is just getting sad.
    Op has 70 posts, pretty much all of them in a similar vein. I play on console, ps4 as well, and my experience is probably as bad, its just I'm better at making the best of it, hence my usually jovial if ofttimes scathing posts. I pretty much exclusively solo queue, and there are plenty of reasons to shake your head in a "what the fuck.." way, but the endless stream of defeatist self pitying crap I see from some fellow console players makes me believe most of them want it easy, and when it gets tough, they whine and bitch cause its always someone elses fault.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Funny most of the time when these matches happen I just go on and do silly crap like a map wide chase as herc, aphro and amaturasu and just run while eating 2 rotations of the enemies kits and just try to dodge and heal while seeing how much it takes to kill me.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Op has 70 posts, pretty much all of them in a similar vein. I play on console, ps4 as well, and my experience is probably as bad, its just I'm better at making the best of it, hence my usually jovial if ofttimes scathing posts. I pretty much exclusively solo queue, and there are plenty of reasons to shake your head in a "what the fuck.." way, but the endless stream of defeatist self pitying crap I see from some fellow console players makes me believe most of them want it easy, and when it gets tough, they whine and bitch cause its always someone elses fault.
    yup, there's not much else to talk about.

Right now I'm stuck in yet another unwinnable game, my teammates all insta locked and we started the game with 0% chance to win, again.

It's not even fun when you get on the lucky side and got 100% chance to win, the game is just fucking stupid right now. It's never been worse.

You keep calling out my posts, well stalker, get used to it because I'm not going to stop saying what's on my mind.

Achievements:
    well that's now 4 clash games in a row with absolutely no chance to win. 2 against 5 stacks with randoms that built rod of tahuti, deathbringer first with 1-17 stats. 4 instalocking hunters in one. Just fucking garbage tier game, trash game. I can't believe how much worse the game is now as opposed to last year. It's like the dev's pressed the 'lets shit on solo players' button.

Junior Member Minion Tree45PeecN1's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I've noticed as well that almost all threads on here are complaints. Is this about ranked or casual? I only play un ranked joust, arena and clash. There are a lot of terrible players out there but I still win probably half the games I play. The woarst is the players who think they're good but are actually just over aggressive feeders and get mad at the team when they die 1v5.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 722
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonChigurhKC View Post
    yup, there's not much else to talk about.

Right now I'm stuck in yet another unwinnable game, my teammates all insta locked and we started the game with 0% chance to win, again.

It's not even fun when you get on the lucky side and got 100% chance to win, the game is just fucking stupid right now. It's never been worse.

You keep calling out my posts, well stalker, get used to it because I'm not going to stop saying what's on my mind.
    I call you out because every single post is the same. Thats not speaking your mind, more like standing in an echo chamber. I call you out because I exclusively solo queue on ps4, and I don't suffer the histrionics you seem to. I call you out because I have a sneaking suspicion that the problems you face are of your own making, certainly if you act in the temper tantrum way you do on a forum is reflective of your in game attitude I imagine you're a hyper aggressive toxic feeder who can't wait to spam vgs and pop surrender votes as soon as you get killed.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I have to agree that the majority if not all of your post's have the same theme of discontent. Obviously queuing up solo can be frustrating but not ever game can be a disorganized 20 minutes of chaos. I'm not sure what your looking for the Devs to tell you, that people are still learning the game? As the 3rd season (first on PS4) started to close down, I noticed a marked improvement in counter building, role calling, warding, shot calling, attention to team comp ect. I mean it's night and day compared to a year ago, but with that said it's a new season. The plethora of changes have even pros re-learning/creating a new meta and incorporating new items, I expected a lot of confusion for the first few patches. I've had some extremely lopsided games with people just picking up smite for the first time, it's hard to have teammates that aren't sure what move to make next but as a veteran it's up to you to help them out if possible. That's the price you pay when interest is sparked and the player base expands, there will be growing pains but most importantly there will be growth.
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch