Thread: I've got lucky

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class

Question I've got lucky

Hi guys.
    With the beggining of season 4 I started playing Ranked Conquest. I ended quali with 6 wins and 4 loses and got placed in Plat 3. Playing further I advanced pretty fast with ~2:1 w/l ratio. First promotion placed me in D5 and then I saw myself not standing out. Second promotion placed me in D2 and here I was really bad, but I got carried and didn't lose single game in that division. Finally I've got placed in Master.

And now I have a problem, because my skill level is clearly lower than my teammates or/and opponents.

Here's the question: How can I improve to be at that level of play.(I'm watching Barra - since I main adc, and other pros)
    Last edited by Borzydar; 03-03-2017 at 07:59 AM. Reason: language mistakes

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    The place your at is where professionals, people who make money off this game are. You'll find a lot of people will have triple your game time, a perfect computer with no fps problems, a perfect internet connection with no lag, hitting every ability like it's clockwork and they already knew where you were going to be. Luckily for you this is season 4, outside of hitting abilities you need to work on paying attention to everything happened around you, not infront of you. You want to be able to know based off of looking on the minimap, tab stats, current time in jungle camp rotation, current time in game, items built, when a certain god comes online, the amount of gold your team has over theirs or vice versa, and god match up that solo is going to get ganked soon while clearing your lane flawlessly.

Farmville is just one part of a bigger plot of land, you need to practice looking past it.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DoXeS0's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Did you advance by playing ranked solo ? If so then you should be doing something right to get up to that rank. Those are some pretty amazing advancements.

Otherwise, if you got carried up there I feel bad for your future teammates until you get deranked where you belong.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DoXeS0 View Post
    Did you advance by playing ranked solo ? If so then you should be doing something right to get up to that rank. Those are some pretty amazing advancements.

Otherwise, if you got carried up there I feel bad for your future teammates until you get deranked where you belong.
    Yes I solo queued. Playing matches im d2 i focused on supporting team more than on my individual performance. (Buying utility items etc) and following carying person (to asist and got him fed). But my damage values were lower and i was usualy behind in lv than my lane oponent. ( Not much tho 0.5-2lv).
    In Master division games i usualy had good start, but when I did small mistake it was pretty much over for me, but i played like 3 of them. Q's are looong.