Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Smite Forums Podcast!!

Senior Member Prestigious BobKetchup's Avatar
    In a Heinz Ketchup Bottle crying because I realized I misspelled ketchup in my location for 6 months
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I would think Saturday or Sunday are a better choice, but if it has to be during the week, then Wednesday afternoon is best because my school gets out an hour early on Wednesdays.
    I wanted to do the weekend but magic works those days and right now the three of us are our only members, Provided that Magic actually wants to do it
    Half of what I say is a joke.
    http://niceme.me/
    Survivor Ullr is Billy Mays
    My Top Warriors: Bellona Ravana Amaterasu
    My Top Assassins: Fenrir Thor Mercury
    My Top 3 Guardians: Ares Xing Tian Sobek
    My Top 3 Mages: Hades Sol Zeus
    My Top 3 Hunters: Ullr Hou Yi Medusa

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,810
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKetchup View Post
    I wanted to do the weekend but magic works those days and right now the three of us are our only members, Provided that Magic actually wants to do it
    If Magic's in, then yeah, I can do Wednesdays. Preferably late. Also, I'll probs be quiet af to avoid disrupting my famalamadingdong.

Also, we need a name for our podcast. "Smite Club," "Godfuckers," "Kek's Dank House of Nightmemes and Fetishes"--something like that.

Senior Member Prestigious Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,197
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    I can make guest appearances. I mean, no ones gonna listen to it anyway, so why not.
    The-Idiot-Who-Buys-All-The-Skins-Even-Though-He-Barely-Plays-The-Game-And-When-He-Does-He-Sucks

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If Magic's in, then yeah, I can do Wednesdays. Preferably late. Also, I'll probs be quiet af to avoid disrupting my famalamadingdong.

Also, we need a name for our podcast. "Smite Club," "Godfuckers," "Kek's Dank House of Nightmemes and Fetishes"--something like that.
    I like the name "Godfuckers" because really, what else are we at the end of the day? Plus Magic's gonna be there so.

I'll guest star if you guys run out of things to talk about. I'm great at verbal shitposting. I'll just say something stupid and you guys can attack me for it, it'll be just like on the Forums!
    List of God Concepts (most recent concept: Zorya Vechernyaya, the Evening Star (Slavic/Hunter). I also review concepts; shoot me a PM if you want an honest review of your concept.

Idiot's Guide to the Smite Gods: A New Series For Beginners

You're pretty cool.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreekzies View Post
    I like the name "Godfuckers" because really, what else are we at the end of the day? Plus Magic's gonna be there so.

I'll guest star if you guys run out of things to talk about. I'm great at verbal shitposting. I'll just say something stupid and you guys can attack me for it, it'll be just like on the Forums!
    Wait, when does anyone attack you? WHERE ARE THEY? I'LL KILL 'EM WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS

In a Heinz Ketchup Bottle crying because I realized I misspelled ketchup in my location for 6 months
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreekzies View Post

Are you sure you only wanna be a guest?

Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    I can make guest appearances. I mean, no ones gonna listen to it anyway, so why not.
    I didn't know you still played

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Ooooooh, a podcast? Is this where I get to protest how HR still needs to make skins for all the male gods so I can fap off to them in all their glory? I think I'm down for Wednesday 'noon, so sounds good.
    I'm pretty much playing whoever I feel confident in these days.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 695
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    I like the way ya.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Ooooooh, a podcast? Is this where I get to protest how HR still needs to make skins for all the male gods so I can fap off to them in all their glory? I think I'm down for Wednesday 'noon, so sounds good.
    Magic might not be able to do it and Saturday is best for most, How does today sound?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKetchup View Post
    Magic might not be able to do it and Saturday is best for most, How does today sound?
    Tell me the time, I'll tell my fam so they know I'm not talking to myself in here. Not that they don't know I'm insane, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    And maybe we'll finally learn how mayonnaise plays into your sailor vore fetish.