Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119

Thread: March Rant Thread

  1. #81
    Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,504
    12
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    I like how on the QNA thread Amanda ignores my questions. I was hoping PonPon would've answered, because at least he answers mostly every question. Amanda just ignores the ones she doesn't like. Great "community manager", or whatever her position is.
    Last edited by Najh98; 03-17-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

    "When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

  2. #82
    Forum Moderator Demigod MagicFighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Clash
    Posts
    13,039
    34
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 1,590
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Tagger Third Class
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    I like how on the QNA thread Amanda ignores my questions. I was hoping PonPon would've answered, because at least he answers mostly every question. Amanda just ignores the ones she doesn't like. Great "community manager", or whatever her position is.
    Your question was most likely not answered due to a question earlier on by someone else that was essentially the same thing.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

    Need to contact Hirez Support? Use this link.
    Find an annoying Bug or Glitch? Post it in here!
    Make sure to read the Forum Code of Conduct guidelines.
    (My IGN is now Goobis)

  3. #83
    Senior Member Honoured ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    990
    4
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    It is bad when losses with people are more fun then wins with others. Had a really fun match the second match of the day but we came up just a tad short. Two teammates weren't the best but they weren't bad either and didn't complain. And thank people for help and stuff. Last match was assault then get a Sylvanus who didn't want to heal often and zero cool down plus no aura at the beginning. I know it has a long cooldown but it isn't a 60 second cooldown. Other guardian goes full damage. Those two and the mage were in the same clan. So two guardian with zero auras. Yep I am not taking aura for them. So many times those three would die then Sylvanus will through up you rock and cancel that. I am sorry I dodged 5 people and made it safely back alone. Of course I don't get a heal when he come backs. But anyways we won despite the other team have twice the healing and them playing very well.

    So then my buddy notices something interesting those annoying teammates the last game were our opponent in that really close match the second game. So either they were mad from before which I really doubt they would remember our names. Or most likely some annoying kids playing on Saturday morning.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Posts
    1,193
    5
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    It is bad when losses with people are more fun then wins with others. Had a really fun match the second match of the day but we came up just a tad short. Two teammates weren't the best but they weren't bad either and didn't complain. And thank people for help and stuff. Last match was assault then get a Sylvanus who didn't want to heal often and zero cool down plus no aura at the beginning. I know it has a long cooldown but it isn't a 60 second cooldown. Other guardian goes full damage. Those two and the mage were in the same clan. So two guardian with zero auras. Yep I am not taking aura for them. So many times those three would die then Sylvanus will through up you rock and cancel that. I am sorry I dodged 5 people and made it safely back alone. Of course I don't get a heal when he come backs. But anyways we won despite the other team have twice the healing and them playing very well.

    So then my buddy notices something interesting those annoying teammates the last game were our opponent in that really close match the second game. So either they were mad from before which I really doubt they would remember our names. Or most likely some annoying kids playing on Saturday morning.
    Never underestimate the infantile and petty nature of people my friend. Especially the ones who are, chronologically speaking, grown up.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

  5. #85
    Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,504
    12
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Your question was most likely not answered due to a question earlier on by someone else that was essentially the same thing.
    Nope. In the list she answered, none are like mine. I asked 3 questions: The surrender option, the chest system and the rewards system. If she won't take the time to answer all of the questions and it takes as long as a month to answer, then someone else should do it.

  6. #86
    Member Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    118
    1
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    Chronos didn't need that buff at all, now he's Sanic. And once again, how can I not hate Fatalis? I want that item nerfed so much.
    chronos's ult is utter garbage.

  7. #87
    Member Follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    242
    1
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    It is good at going to the shop and poofing back... he can leave and come back faster than jing wei. Though hers is just a passive and his puts his ult on cooldown, still not much better things to use it on.

  8. #88
    Junior Member Senior Minion Radiantkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    53
    2
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    I like how on the QNA thread Amanda ignores my questions. I was hoping PonPon would've answered, because at least he answers mostly every question. Amanda just ignores the ones she doesn't like. Great "community manager", or whatever her position is.
    If i had to guess Id say it is your delivery. While you do ask a question, you have a tendency to dictate/demand how something should work and or go right after. If i was an employee at HR and came to a thread as busy as that one to answer tons of questions, id overlook yours too.


    Sadly you're not the only one with that problem. I usually go to that thread to see if people ask the same questions my friends and i wonder about but when i see post delivered in that unnecessarily rude/ snarky way i face palm.
    "A man is at his weakest when he deems himself invincible"

  9. #89
    Senior Member Honoured ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    990
    4
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Gothic chest appears today 24/55.
    Ok max of 21 rolls to get what I want.
    Wait a minute that is 31.
    Didn't I already have that voice pack.
    Maybe I should wait to tomorrow to get the voice packs cheaper so they won't be in this chest.
    54/55 Twisted Metal
    55/55 Creepy Doll

    Pictures in my mind the Looney Toons sucker.

  10. #90
    Senior Member Honoured lextragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kaunas, Lithuania
    Posts
    680
    7
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 712
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    2
    inb4 no x3 worshippers that were promised today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •