Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: March Rant Thread

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Are you allowed to rant when you win a match? For the first time, I encountered a Loki in duel. That was... unfun, to say the least. Mostly, he would run around the side lines to farm camps while clearing the lane waves with his decoy. I had the good grace to be playing Chaac, and the combination of Thorns + Nemean lion was his undoing whenever he did decide to fight me. But it was a zero fun game. And there aren't enough bans to ban him out when he's still more beatable than a number of other picks.
    PS4 Player
    Favorites: Kumba, Xing Tian, Bastet, Medusa, Skadi, Anubis, Chang'e

I am not a robot. I selected ALL the images with a storefront and ONLY the images with a storefront.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quelthos01 View Post
    Are you allowed to rant when you win a match?
    You're allowed to rant whenever.

Heck, someone on the previous page showed you can rant even when your comprehension of the English language has deteriorated to the point of being largely unintelligible.

I mean, here's a random rant for today:

The bonus round at the end of arena isn't fun. My first time experiencing it and despite me winning the game overall, I lost that bonus round because it just becomes a zerg of ults. So whatever team has the better AoE ults (Or, most likely right now, whichever Cernunnos gets his ult off first) wins.

Such a small space, so little time to do anything. Like, my team had all died before I'd managed to turn around and Kiss someone as Aphro (It's not as if my reactions are slow either, I play a lot of FPS games and main snipers so my flicks are pretty good)

On another note: It's also odd that Kiss follows Cernunnos' charge the entire length, even if he's past max range after the first step (It'll connect when he stops and then start the flashing tether warning)
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Some players should count from 0 to 1000 and back, take a 30 minute walk, and participate in a meditation session hosted on a spa at the verge of a quiet forest, right after they finished each match they played for how much salty and unreasonable they are.
    So today I got a Nemesis who started harassing our Nu wa after she got a kill on a 2vs1 fight they both were on.
    Nemesis were calling her names and pinging her every minute, accused her of griefing everytime she was standing still for one second, spamming the chat with reports and ban treats and accused her of not doing "absolutely anything", to being terrible as player and for being the worst in our team.
    I tried to reason with this guy and the reason whi he was acting in this way, but he refused to listen and kept spamming.
    At one point I turned sophisticated, expressing my concern about his mental health since he has been repeating the same 5 sentences trought the course of the entire game, and suggested him to take a small break from playing, till he relaxed himself.
    I was greeted with a "do you want to join the Nu wa in her ban?" and "STOP SUCKING HER ****!" response.

I still don't know what I expected.
    BTW the Nu wa had more damage dealt than the nemesis, despiting the worse KDA.
    I ended up adding the Nu wa as friend, and reported the Nemesis for harassment.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Second update of the week and news feed and voting schedule still broken since 4.3.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yesterday I was matches with a 4-man premade. I picked Aphro and built her for damage for funnies. Whole team blamed the loss on me because I was not a healing bot, even though our Athena was in 2-13 and we had 0 team as everyone just went in 1v5, die, and blamed me for not having ult every sec. I guess they never heard of CD or anything.

People like these make me want to kill myswlf for trying to have fun and do something else with thise healers than just being healing bots.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Yesterday I was matches with a 4-man premade. I picked Aphro and built her for damage for funnies. Whole team blamed the loss on me because I was not a healing bot, even though our Athena was in 2-13 and we had 0 team as everyone just went in 1v5, die, and blamed me for not having ult every sec. I guess they never heard of CD or anything.

People like these make me want to kill myswlf for trying to have fun and do something else with thise healers than just being healing bots.
    For some reason people think heals don't have cooldowns and healers give them the right to be reckless.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Feainneweed's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Another time: fck matchmaking and useless idiots from hi-rez who don't care about keeping the game playable. This is such a bs..

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Amount of troll wankers I've come across today is ridiculous, instead of fucking yourself with EAC and shit like that Hi-Rez why don't you actually help your game by taking the proper time and attention needed to unclog this toilet and flush these fucking turds
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Did a 30 minute survey for 70 gems, didn't get credited, sent them an email saying I didn't get credited. I get an email saying I will get my earned gems in a few hours; 16 hours later, still no 70 gems. Sent them another email. They sent me the same email saying I will get my gems in a few hours. 10 hours later, still no gems. Hi-Rez replaced a good free gem system with a scammy af system.
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    The CTF mode has finally convinced me that the general Smite community lacks the sufficient brain power to adequately toast bread. Furthermore, it would seem that people are genuinely bemused by simple notions, such as the tanky guardian or warrior taking the flag while the high dmg output players kill everything that moves, and that maybe, just maybe, building movement speed is a good idea.

I swear this game is like watching a blind man driving a petrol tanker sometimes. You know it'll end in flames, the only question is how much will be caught in the blaze.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING