Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: March Rant Thread

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundylicious View Post
    The new arena "concept" just killed that mode for me. shitty lava, shitty music, shitty bonus-humping-round and again shitty music.
    Its not new, you just haven't experienced it before.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,176
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Went on 6 losing streak even tho in all those matches i had positive score feelsgoodman
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So, uh, they have released about 4 skins (on average) per patch, over last 5 patches, i.e. since season 4 began. Yet most of the skins are in chests or in some other money-drenching bullshit disclosure. I'd be fine with it IF THEY WOULD HAVE FIXED ALL THE SHIT THEY HAVE BROKEN WITH THIS FUKCING NEEW STUPOID SESAON WHATEVER THAT CUNT'S NAME IS AJAX AR WHATEVER WHO THE FUCK MAKSES BALACE CHANBGES IN THIS SEASONG 4 PATCH IS A FCUKING IDIOT AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE NEASR A FCUKING PC HEL IS STILL UNPLAYABLE 5 PATHCES IN LOKIU WITH HS IS STILL DISGUSTING FUCKING CLASH IS A JANKY MESS WIHT EVERONE OON CMOBART BLIKNS 15 MINUTES IN CONQUEST HAS BECOME A BORING FUCKING SHIT WHERE YOU DO NOTHING BOUT PICK EARLY HEROS SO U CAN PUSH AND THEN DENY EMENY JNUGLE THE FUCKING MATCHMAKING IS STILL SHIT YOU EVEN MANAGED TO BREAK IT WITH RANKED QUALFIRS BBEING STUPD WHAT THE FYUCK IS THAT I WANN LOOK THIS GUY IN THE EYE AND HEAR HIM SYA HOW HE WANTED THIOS PATCH TO BE "POISATIVE MOVENET FORT EH GAEM" AND ALL THAT FUCKING LOEAD OF THINGS HE PICKED OUT OIF HIS ASS WHEN HE HAD A FUCKING DEAREA AND CALED IT A PATCH IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME DODNT PLAY FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND NOW IREAD NEWWEST PATCHNOTES AND NOFING IS FIXED FUCK IU
    Nox is the hottest woman in SMITE.

My favourites:
    Hunter - Medusa, Ullr.
    Guardian - Athena.
    Warrior - Tyr.
    Assasin - Arachne, Thor, Serqet.
    Mage - Nox, Hel.

Disregard me and anything I say.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    You are seriously upset that early game gods are using early game pressure to snowball? I mean, that is kinda the whole point of using early game gods.... once their opponents reach late game they fall off hard

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Getting ready to walk down the aisle to the tune of 'Hellmarch'
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    So, uh, they have released about 4 skins (on average) per patch, over last 5 patches, i.e. since season 4 began. Yet most of the skins are in chests or in some other money-drenching bullshit disclosure. I'd be fine with it IF THEY WOULD HAVE FIXED ALL THE SHIT THEY HAVE BROKEN WITH THIS FUKCING NEEW STUPOID SESAON WHATEVER THAT CUNT'S NAME IS AJAX AR WHATEVER WHO THE FUCK MAKSES BALACE CHANBGES IN THIS SEASONG 4 PATCH IS A FCUKING IDIOT AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE NEASR A FCUKING PC HEL IS STILL UNPLAYABLE 5 PATHCES IN LOKIU WITH HS IS STILL DISGUSTING FUCKING CLASH IS A JANKY MESS WIHT EVERONE OON CMOBART BLIKNS 15 MINUTES IN CONQUEST HAS BECOME A BORING FUCKING SHIT WHERE YOU DO NOTHING BOUT PICK EARLY HEROS SO U CAN PUSH AND THEN DENY EMENY JNUGLE THE FUCKING MATCHMAKING IS STILL SHIT YOU EVEN MANAGED TO BREAK IT WITH RANKED QUALFIRS BBEING STUPD WHAT THE FYUCK IS THAT I WANN LOOK THIS GUY IN THE EYE AND HEAR HIM SYA HOW HE WANTED THIOS PATCH TO BE "POISATIVE MOVENET FORT EH GAEM" AND ALL THAT FUCKING LOEAD OF THINGS HE PICKED OUT OIF HIS ASS WHEN HE HAD A FUCKING DEAREA AND CALED IT A PATCH IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME DODNT PLAY FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND NOW IREAD NEWWEST PATCHNOTES AND NOFING IS FIXED FUCK IU
    That is by far the most incoherent and inane rant I have seen in some time. Please remember to breath while typing as hypoxia is a very real and very dangerous. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That feeling when some instant locks Thanatos after the final boss skin just comes out. Confirming what you as already assume would happen. Then the following feeling when you realize they don't have that skin and is a new person that is just picking him because he looks cool.

So far down into the scrub leagues I am back seeing when Loki could torture new players.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    55 items in a chest, bg Low-Rez. On top of that, the update to the free gems page actually made it harder to get gems. The survey's are worse, you either don't qualify for most surveys or they bug out. RadiumOne has those scammy complete an offer for gems that never work, and Fyber bugs out and doesn't reward completed offers. Still not gonna buy gems, 55 items for only 1 skin I want, no thanks

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    No matter the mode I'm seeing bloodforge and Qin Sais warriors... Terrible items for them. Also peeved at 90% of smite picking Aegis for relic - same warriors I've mentioned but even supports too (who love Soul Reaver instead of Bloodforge... Ever seen a first item Soul Reaver Khepri before? I have!)

I'm starting to lose my nut being paired with people who clearly have one build and just glass cannon every character. They then tell ME how to play... Challenged one dude to play support on joust next time instead of mouth off about my struggles as Sylvanus saving his ass so he picked Kuzenbo and his build was Stone of Gaia, Void Stone, BoV then Obsidian Shard (with Aegis and Beads naturally) before we lost. All this into a 3 man queue, yeah it gave me a laugh at least.

I give up.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundylicious View Post
    The new arena "concept" just killed that mode for me. shitty lava, shitty music, shitty bonus-humping-round and again shitty music.
    Oh, don't be dramatic.

Now my problem, loving the new anticheat system, it kicked me 2 times from a match.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,099
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Don't you love it when you're playing a god in clash and stay in one lane mostly to get more gold/exp to level up, then at the end of the match when we lose one of your teammates says you didn't do anything all game and just farmed.

While you did 4000+ tower damage, destroyed the two towers and one Phoenix while the rest of your team did a combined amount of 300+? Then that salty person has the audacity to say in game and at the end lobby "report X, he didn't do anything. He just farmed all game".

And I'm just here like, ...What? Well, maybe if everyone wouldn't go to one lane and leave me in the other one to get killed in a 1v3 and then the tower gets destroyed. (We lost)

I don't understand people. Clash has been out for a while now and they still don't understand that lanes can't be 1v4. When are people going to realize that?

Don't even get me started on warding. It's literally just me warding every single game. Even when I say that other people need to ward. They just ignore me. People are imbeciles...
    Last edited by Najh98; 03-16-2017 at 07:16 AM.