Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: March Rant Thread

Senior Member Honoured Uwilltap3's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Losing my mind with this matchmaking. Such terrible players. Full pre made teams vs randoms. Ect.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    "why don't you attack? why you stay behind looking at us dying"
    Maybe because I'm a squishy healer, I'm already overdoing my job at keeping your suicide diving butts alive every single time you engage 1vs5 and MAYBE BECAUSE THE ENEMY TEAM IS LOADED WITH ALL THE STUNS, SILENCES, ROOTS AND KNOCKUPS IN THIS WORLD , AND MAYBE IF I GET TOO CLOSE TO THEM I WILL BE ANNIHILATED IN HALF SECOND?!?!?!?!?

*long breathe*

Just did 52k of player healing in one of the most stressful assault game as Hel I've ever had, with an osiris and ratatoskr constantly diving and dyign because the enemy team would unload their cc on them, with me tryign to do my best at cleasing the cc and keeping them alive.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Member Worshipper LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    It hurtseeing a anubis blink into the apolis camp when he spawned just to die. He brought blink just for that are you kidding me.

Senior Member Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Ranked is the most cancerous bullshit I've ever been apart of. This community's toxic attitude has finally ruined it for me. Like I hope that I recorded it cause I need to show these forums some shit, you can't even make up the shit that I see. Sticking to customs and casuals from now on.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Dear team, please understand that Khepri's ultimate doesn't have infinite range. I can't save you if you dove behind the ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM to chase their tank at 50% health and died. I also have to aim it, which means if I can't see you because I'm sight blocked by FIVE ENEMY PLAYERS I'm less likely to get to you in time. As a side note, sarcastically thanking me is a good way to die by yourself next time.
    Life is hard and Conquest is full of noobs. Add me so we can stomp some.

I am a variety player! It's cool being able to do everything.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezex View Post
    Dear team, please understand that Khepri's ultimate doesn't have infinite range. I can't save you if you dove behind the ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM to chase their tank at 50% health and died. I also have to aim it, which means if I can't see you because I'm sight blocked by FIVE ENEMY PLAYERS I'm less likely to get to you in time. As a side note, sarcastically thanking me is a good way to die by yourself next time.
    I find myself in agreement with your synopsis
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't like that ymir's wall can't be placed if the targeted ground is out of line of sight. I mean if there are team mates on the other side of a wall and an enemy is chasing them, I should be able to raise my wall inbetween them regardless of the wall in between me and them.(assuming I'm aiming correctly of course) I already have to be at the proper angle for the wall to do anything, having to actually see the wall I'm raising as well is a bit much.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    "Haven't played smite in a while.."

Opens smite

Queues joust

Gets garbage teammates that go 0-7 and play like they just joined yesterday and enemy team is all playing decently

Queues again

Same exact thing happens.. again. Typical. Team feeds, enemies are amazing. What else is new?

Queues again

Gets a toxic teammate who talks shit and thinks they're good because they're getting kills (all of which I set up for him) with the easiest god in the game. Enemy team is better again while I get a team that sucks and or is toxic and makes my playing experience boring and not fun at all.

"Yeah.. now I remember why I stopped playing."

I'm just gonna go back to playing a different game that has..
    ~ a decent matchmaking system-- you make your own fucking matches.
    ~ a kick system. Don't like someone? vote kick them.
    ~ save replay option, balance, you can leave and join matches whenever the fuck you want without getting deserter or ban
    ~ community that isn't toxic, frequently added new maps and plenty of different modes
    call me when smite gets at least one of those.
    Debunk'd

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by James720 View Post
    "Haven't played smite in a while.."

Opens smite

Queues joust

Gets garbage teammates that go 0-7 and play like they just joined yesterday and enemy team is all playing decently

Queues again

Same exact thing happens.. again. Typical. Team feeds, enemies are amazing. What else is new?

Queues again

Gets a toxic teammate who talks shit and thinks they're good because they're getting kills (all of which I set up for him) with the easiest god in the game. Enemy team is better again while I get a team that sucks and or is toxic and makes my playing experience boring and not fun at all.

"Yeah.. now I remember why I stopped playing."

I'm just gonna go back to playing a different game that has..
    ~ a decent matchmaking system-- you make your own fucking matches.
    ~ a kick system. Don't like someone? vote kick them.
    ~ save replay option, balance, you can leave and join matches whenever the fuck you want without getting deserter or ban
    ~ community that isn't toxic, frequently added new maps and plenty of different modes
    call me when smite gets at least one of those.
    For some reason, I get the impression that no one will be rushing to the phone.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    You can already make your own matches, it's called custom.
    A kick system exists in custom (game maker only)
    Kicking teammates during a game is a dumb idea and makes trolling way too easy.
    Save/replay and leave/join whenever? I have a hard time understanding exactly what it is you are asking for here. You know this is a multiplayer game right? How are you supposed to save a match and come back later when your teammates are other people, there is a pause button though if you need it. Replay already exists if all the players WANT to play with you again. Leave join whenever? You mean during a game? If you log off, logging back on puts you back in the same game as long as it hasn't ended. If you are talking about joining someone else's game that has already started after they 'kicked' some other teammate via your suggestion, no that really shouldn't be allowed. You can't have team comps randomly changing during a game, no MOBA does that so maybe its MOBAs in general you don't like.

Frequently added maps and plenty of different modes, we get different modes as events and junk but they aren't exactly MOBA games. As for frequent maps, what exactly are you wanting? This isn't team deathmatch where you can have a bunch of maps and battle wherever on them, we got lanes and bases here. If they added a bunch of different maps of the same thing, just different styles it'd make matchmaking worse(unless which map you go to was decided randomly after the match was made for the type of game, but even then more maps is just asking for more bugs to show up) I suppose it could be cool to add a 3 team game where the lanes went in a triangle, but expecting frequent new maps and modes for a MOBA isn't really gonna happen considering balancing for all of them would be impossible.