Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Ranked sucks officially

  1. #11
    Member Follower LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    160
    1
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    1
    I dont see a problem solo art is a thing and can hold her own against most solo laners

  2. #12
    Junior Member Minion ScrappyCoco0125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    1
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    I dont see a problem solo art is a thing and can hold her own against most solo laners
    Yeah, except she picked carry and went solo lane. They ignored the team when we asked them to move to carry lane. That's the stuff that irks me. Purposely screwing others over should be punishable

  3. #13
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,981
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoco0125 View Post
    Yeah, except she picked carry and went solo lane. They ignored the team when we asked them to move to carry lane. That's the stuff that irks me. Purposely screwing others over should be punishable
    You're going to run into players like this in any queue. You can play with friends to at least duo queue and remove 1/4 possibilities of players like this
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  4. #14
    Junior Member Minion ScrappyCoco0125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    1
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    You're going to run into players like this in any queue. You can play with friends to at least duo queue and remove 1/4 possibilities of players like this
    And I do, don't get me wrong I don't mind playing with random people. It's just I can't fathom how they are okay with purposely losing games, or ignoring 4 people. There needs to be a way to punish ignorant players.

    I'm all for teaching and helping, but there needs to be a way to make people not throw games just because they have a bad game or understand

  5. #15
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,981
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoco0125 View Post
    And I do, don't get me wrong I don't mind playing with random people. It's just I can't fathom how they are okay with purposely losing games, or ignoring 4 people. There needs to be a way to punish ignorant players.

    I'm all for teaching and helping, but there needs to be a way to make people not throw games just because they have a bad game or understand
    There is a way to punish ignorant players, and they are. It takes some time however as HiRez has to sort through countless false reports of someone who just doesn't like another person. Players who deserve it are punished, you just don't always get to see it happen.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  6. #16
    Junior Member Senior Minion Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    98
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    There is a way to punish ignorant players, and they are. It takes some time however as HiRez has to sort through countless false reports of someone who just doesn't like another person. Players who deserve it are punished, you just don't always get to see it happen.
    That's funny, because there is a certain clan who trolls in assault mode on PS4. It's usually 3 people or maybe 2 but the clan tag is the same. When they die, that's it. They stay in the fountain and never leave while yelling over the mike to "get trolled" then just spam VGS.

    This has been happening for at least 2 months now, I know I've reported them countless time and have others... yet I still encounter these shitlords to this day.

  7. #17
    Junior Member Minion ScrappyCoco0125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    1
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    How long before a ban? How many times do they have to ruin others games before they are actually punished?

    I don't want to lose 1 game, yet alone go on a horrible streak some people do, just because of ignorant players.

    It's not hard to see the ones who don't try! They have the lowest deaths, and usually no assists and the least amount of gold.

    From the looks of the console boards, it appears as if HiRez gives zero concerns about our community. It's a shame really, because I've met some great people and players. At this rate though, soon enough the game is just gonna be a joke.
    Last edited by ScrappyCoco0125; 03-03-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

  8. #18
    Junior Member Senior Minion Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    98
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoco0125 View Post
    How long before a ban? How many times do they have to ruin others games before they are actually punished?. At this rate though, soon enough the game is just gonna be a joke.
    Well given the fact that there is a clan of trolls that play assault and purposely ruin games and have been doing it FOR MONTHS and people, myself included have reported them, and nothing was done, I don't think that Hi-rez actually does anything with console reports or if they do it's just goodwill loss, which doesn't matter.

    The game on PS4 is already a joke, it's just going from "So bad it's funny joke" to "It's no longer funny and becoming sad joke"

  9. #19
    Junior Member Senior Minion
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    95
    3
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 685
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    the game is a fucking joke on PS4, I wish the devs would attempt to play it without a full team to see for themselves how pathetic it is. The last game I had, 4 instalocking hunters. Next game team has died a combined 22 times in under 10 minutes. Next game same thing pretty much.

    There is no matchmaking, the ranked isn't any better either. But at least in ranked you usually get a proper team comp, but games aren't close. One team has 100% chance to win before the game starts and the other has 0%. Before the first instalocker or ranked pick, games are always decided by matchmaking. You just have to hope to get on the not retarded team

  10. #20
    Junior Member Minion ScrappyCoco0125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    1
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    They won't even acknowledge our complaints, that is what sucksnthe most

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •