Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: *Urgent Announcement* EAC upcoming 4.3

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    I had no issue whatsoever since EAC implementation, instead it even brought me even a benefit: the game now loads way faster than before.
    The only problem I've had is that whenever I do combos/press multiple keys quickly it either minimizes my screen into a window or just minimizes it completely. One time it closed my smite. It happened the day the patch came out and I stopped playing for like 3-4 days. Then yesterday it did the same thing, so now I'm just going to get the login rewards until it's fixed.

I made a thread about it in the bug section, but Capslock only looks/replies to a thread whenever an eclipse happens.
    Last edited by Najh98; 03-04-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    The only problem I've had is that whenever I do combos/press multiple keys quickly it either minimizes my screen into a window or just minimizes it completely.
    eh. That sounds like that windows glitch where it does weird crap with the keyboard.
    are you... hitting alt-tab or alt-enter in any way?
    if not then it shouldnt minimize or tab (its not something the game is doing or it would be happening to everyone).

If its the widows bug... turn your computer all the way off. Shut down - (wait until its done shutting down) unplug - hit the power button a few times (lights might flash as the capacitors are cleared), then plug it back in, then turn it back on.
    If its a laptop either just do a normal restart or pull the battery as well when you pull the plug.

see if the problem persists. (this is my only trick for that)
    can also try to shut down any (virus/etc) scanners you might have running (to see if they might cause it).
    also shut down any extra monitors (windows + P) to see if they that might do anything.

oh. Drivers. you can try those too. Do a clean install if you can.
    can also try to have smite repair itself with the diagnostic thing, but I have a hard time thinking its smite causing the problem so it probably wont do much for you.

if you have a keyboard that can insert macros... id also check to make sure friends didnt mess with things.