Thread: Durga, Invincible Goddess of Power

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 952
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points

Durga, Invincible Goddess of Power

DURGA
    Invincible Goddess of Power

In Hindu mythology, Durga is the goddess of power, war, and conqueror of evil demons. She is the fierce aspect of the mother goddess Shakti or Devi and is known for defeating various demons in various forms. She is a highly praised goddess known for being fierce and powerful. Kali was born from her furrowed brow to defeat the demon Raktabija.

In Smite, Durga would be a terrifying Warrior who wields various weapons. Durga would be excellent at boxing as well as pressuring enemy gods. Her kit includes all essentials for a Warrior and she is well rounded, her biggest handicap coming from her complexity, mana costs, and cooldowns. She would be beautiful and fearsome at the same time, adorned in empowering red and adorned with gold armor and beads. Durga would have eight arms, however only two would be shown primarily, holding an ax and sword. The other six would not be shown until she uses her ultimate or in the abilities they are noted for. They would hold a club, conch, lotus, trident, chakra, and bow. Durga is also accompanied by her lion, which would be a tiger in her recolor. She has a calm yet powerful booming voice. She has a 1/1/1.5x attack chain that uses her sword, ax, and trident.

PASSIVE - Shakti
    Durga gains 5 physical power and 5 HP5 whenever she uses an ability or is hit by an enemy ability. This buff will remain until she uses her lion, which will drain the buff every 1s. When the buff hits 0 she will be forced off of her lion.
    Max Stacks: 10

ABILITY I - Dauntless Strike
    Durga slams her club onto the ground, dealing damage in front of her and knocking enemies up.
    On her lion, Durga rushes forward to a selected enemy, dealing damage through other enemies she hits. She stabs the selected enemy with her trident which reduces their power by 5/10/15/20/25 for 4s.
    Club Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+40% of your physical power)
    Trident Rush Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% of your physical power)
    Trident Stab Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+40% of your physical power)
    Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
    Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13s

ABILITY II - Vanquish
    Durga swings her sword in a large circle around her and immediately follows up with her ax in the opposite direction. Enemies hit take damage.
    On her lion, Durga activates her conch, silencing all enemies around her for 1s. For each enemy hit she gains an additional stack of her passive, as well as reduces all of her cooldowns by 1s.
    Swing Damage: 60/70/80/90/100 (+30% of your physical power) per swing
    Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
    Cooldown: 18s

ABILITY III - Mount of the Fierce
    Activating this ability places Durga on or off of her lion.
    While off of her lion, Durga is a boxer who focuses on basic attacking and boxing enemies.
    While on her lion, Durga activates her passive which begins draining. Her abilities are notably stronger and she gains 10/15/20/25/30% additional movement speed while mounted. When her passive drains or when canceled, Durga dismounts her lion. This ability has no cooldown but is inaccessible if you have no passive stacks.
    Cost: 80
    Cooldown: 0

ULTIMATE - Obliterate Evils
    Durga summons her bow and gains 3 damaging shots. Each shot has a wide hitbox and travels until it hits a god or surface. When an arrow comes into contact with an enemy they are crippled for 1s and take damage based off of their max health,
    On her lion, Durga summons her chakra weapon which rotates around her rapidly, pulsing 10/20/30/40/50% of her physical power in a 30ft radius, damaging enemies every 1s. Every ally within the activation radius gains 10/15/20/25/30 additional power and 25% movement speed. During this time, Durga's attack chain becomes .5/.5/.5/1, where she attacks with her club, sword, ax, and trident. This lasts for 7s.
    Arrow Damage: 6/7/8/9/10% of target's max health
    Cost: 100
    Cooldown: 110

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    This is really good. I will point out a couple of cosmetic fixes for you - The 1 needs a duration on the damage reduction, and the 2 says magical power instead of physical power. Those aside, I can only see one thing that would actually be an issue. That's the passive being OP early game. 50 physical power & 50 HP5 from level 1.

Nice job though I like it.
    My Diamonds: Ah Puch, Chang'e, Neith, Nox

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by heyBRANNY View Post
    This is really good. I will point out a couple of cosmetic fixes for you - The 1 needs a duration on the damage reduction, and the 2 says magical power instead of physical power. Those aside, I can only see one thing that would actually be an issue. That's the passive being OP early game. 50 physical power & 50 HP5 from level 1.

Nice job though I like it.
    Fixed :P

Glad you like it!

Junior Member Senior Minion NEONRemix100's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Assuming her lion already has a name, i'm naming him Mufasa
    I'm just the type of guy, who likes getting yelled by foreigner speaking 8millions languages in voice chat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NEONRemix100 View Post
    Assuming her lion already has a name, i'm naming him Mufasa
    As far as I know the lion has no name, so Mufasa it is xD