Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GUIDE: 5 assassins that can be played mid

Senior Member Honoured lextragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 996
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Full Profile! 1 year registered

GUIDE: 5 assassins that can be played mid

Thank you for the votes. It made me form an opinion and pick 5 assassins who I believe can do decent in mid lane. Keep in mind, that I'm definetly not suggesting these assassins will outperform any mage, but they will give bit of a challenge if played right (especially Bastet).

You can read the full guide on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=871251731

If you agree or disagree, please comment your opinions (prefer if you back them up with arguments) and stay tuned for more smite guides.

EDIT: Replaced Loki with Thor. Next time I'll make a guide I'll ignore votes.

EDIT: Arranged the guide content by alphabet, because apparently I have Alzheimer's
    Last edited by lextragon; 02-25-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Well i can already tell that Loki is probably the worst Assassin for mid lane since he wil get outpushed and outpoked and will clear every minion wawe under the tower up until lvl 8-9 and by the time he will reach that lvl he will be so far behind in gold that he will be irrelevant for the rest of the game he also have zero presence for mid camps becuz you can just bait the Decoy out and thats it you cant contest camps anymore he cant also poke the enemy Mid Mage with his 1+3 becuz you cant just casually walk up to Mages like that and poke them that would only work against AI bots so theres that
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for such an assassin to be released.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    This is why you shouldn't have based it on a poll. Loki is probably the single worst choice you could possibly make; at least Nemesis and Kali have some form of poke. You want to go to lane, you need some form of pressure, and Loki just doesn't have that. It's more or less why he's bad to begin with.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Well i can already tell that Loki is probably the worst Assassin for mid lane since he wil get outpushed and outpoked and will clear every minion wawe under the tower up until lvl 8-9 and by the time he will reach that lvl he will be so far behind in gold that he will be irrelevant for the rest of the game he also have zero presence for mid camps becuz you can just bait the Decoy out and thats it you cant contest camps anymore he cant also poke the enemy Mid Mage with his 1+3 becuz you cant just casually walk up to Mages like that and poke them that would only work against AI bots so theres that
    He could use the jungler's help at the start, but later he can do okay on his own.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by lextragon View Post
    He could use the jungler's help at the start, but later he can do okay on his own.
    You're completely missing the part about his absolute lack of poke.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You're completely missing the part about his absolute lack of poke.
    He can poke with his ultimate

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by lextragon View Post
    He can poke with his ultimate
    That's not even poke because he's going in.

Muh Concepts

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    This is why you shouldn't have based it on a poll. Loki is probably the single worst choice you could possibly make; at least Nemesis and Kali have some form of poke. You want to go to lane, you need some form of pressure, and Loki just doesn't have that. It's more or less why he's bad to begin with.
    Nemesis is one of the worst because her 1's damage is abysmal and places her in the way of danger while her 2 is close-range.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Nemesis is one of the worst because her 1's damage is abysmal and places her in the way of danger while her 2 is close-range.
    Still more than Loki can say.

Muh Concepts