Thread: Question about the new gold vaults

In a galaxy far far away (Star Wars theme intensifies)
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points

Question about the new gold vaults

So can you buy extra gold keys for the vaults with gems? Say I want both of the new skins, is there a way to get both I guess is what I am asking. Or can you only get one skin.
    Enzo: "My name is Enzo Amore, and I am a certified G and a bone fide stud. AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT!....... And this here, this is Big Cass, and he's seven foot tall. AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT!....... Ba-da-boom, realest guys in the room, HOW YOU DOIN!"

Big Cass: "Enemy team there is only ONE WORD to describe you, and im going to spell it out for you. S A W F T!!!! SSSSSSAAAAAAWWWWWFFFFFTTTTTT!"

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    FAQ says yes.

It looks like the vault will add one skin with each new adventure save for the last adventure (since we have 2 available at the start). If you buy each bundle, you will have enough keys to buy all the vault skins by the final adventure. (i guess this is going to be a yearly thing? maybe a new vault every year?)
    *Insert witty remark here*

Astatine is my spirit element

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by theKeltz View Post
    FAQ says yes.

It looks like the vault will add one skin with each new adventure save for the last adventure (since we have 2 available at the start). If you buy each bundle, you will have enough keys to buy all the vault skins by the final adventure. (i guess this is going to be a yearly thing? maybe a new vault every year?)
    Nah, they said new event each six weeks with each even lasting 4. No number given but 2 more already found by dataminers.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Nah, they said new event each six weeks with each even lasting 4. No number given but 2 more already found by dataminers.
    I know the event is every 6 weeks. but it says ONE new skin will be added with each subsequent event until the last event of (year? season?) in which case presumably the entire 'vault' will go from 2+X skins to just 2 skins
    *Insert witty remark here*

Astatine is my spirit element

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

New Member Minion Vengeful Wyvern's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I think this should help:

Will I ever be able to unlock the last skin in the Gold Vault?

Yes! If you purchase every Adventures Bundle, you will be able to unlock all of the Limited Skins in the Gold Vault.
    https://www.smitegame.com/adventures-faq/