Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SMITE Console: King of the Kappa | 4.2 Patch Notes

New Member Cupidhead agentpeery's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    The crashing is terrible but so is the massive item changes that screw over gods completely Scylla can't even solo kill a Loki that's sad because a Loki shouldn't be able to survive Scylla unloading on him and then kill her and walk away laughing season 4 has brought a lot of pain as far as builds sure these characters may have been meta build but that's also because people knew how to build them and took the time to learn it not because they were just handed it on a silver platter now God's that should be able to handle themselves can't even run away or kill a simple God with no protections Mages have been completely pushed out because of their damage but that's the point Mages are supposed to be high damage low health and that's how they were until season 4 came along screwed most of the builds up and completely destroying character playability while leaving assassins so far up on the damage chain that Mages can no longer compete making them virtually useless and unbeneficial to any gameplay except for as Healers or last hits

Member Follower Xx Threshold xX's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezSavvy View Post
    Console Updates

Miscellaneous and Known Bugs:

If you are pinging the map as Kali while re-spawning, you will lose controller functionality.
    I may be talking about a separate issue, but...that's not just an issue with Kali; I've also seen it with Isis or Skadi.

Can't remember which I was using a the time, but I was playing Clash and I thought I lost control, but it turned out that my ping marker ended up off/outside the Clash map when I respawned and I still had control of it, but wasn't looking for it out there in the ether, off-map.
    Hitting B button to back out of the map ping restored control though.

Educated (5 yrs gameplay QA) guess; would say it's a low repro global issue that is very timing specific - not god specific.
    Either try to work with your team or get used to dying alone; That's SMITE, friends. That's the Golden Rule. Everything else is negotiable.

X Mastery; Isis, Skadi, Thor, Cabrakan, Fenrir, Bellona, Hou Yi, Mercury, Chaac, Nu Wa, Thanatos

New Member Cupidhead AlissonBRHU3's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by xBloodStroke View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the 8th of March. I could be wrong.
    yeah
    fdsgfdgsgdfdsfsdfsdfsf