Thread: How did you break this incredible game?

New Member Cupidhead Ralzarek23's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

How did you break this incredible game?

This I think is the question that makes everyone who plays this incredible MOBA. I have been playing this MOBA for 4 years with different accounts, this is the one that only has one year (because the one with 3 me you deleted it without knowing why and do not complain, but hey). This game has always liked and I have played competitively and I have tried to instill in the Canary Islands as another great moba that everyone can play (apart from LOL). But with what you have done has raised me this, because you have broken such a nice game? ... because you clean the links of the players, if you know that your matchmaking does not work well (that happens since I met this game in season 1) ... because you put people who were diamond before against people who do not even reach that level because they were old gold or silver or else peror a guy who wants to play ranked for the first time ... why do you break this game?
    You have made this game impossible to play ranked until at least August of this year because the habeís shit me extreme way. I would like if someone who thinks just like me to comment please but abstain because I will not answer you please.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 02-21-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Simple really they listened to fools on balance issues

New Member Cupidhead Ralzarek23's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Is that if you want a fair-balanced game system dbes leave it as it is that the broce fight with the bronze and suecesivamente. Do not make a lad of brass play you as a great master right now because what you do is to pass as in LOL that there are always people always insulted to another because they do things wrong and you create a toxic community. To say that it is balanced and fair to all players what they have done has been the biggest leg of the hi-rez story after their matchmaking

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    BREAKING NEWS: The MM is bad. Oh wait, that's been the case for months. They tried to fix it a while back, but somehow made it worse. Chalk this one up as another MM-based salt thread.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Hi. you used a very annoying font. I've fixed that.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The majority of the ranked population a.k.a bronze/silvers/golds have been demanding for a hard elo reset since season 2, because they thought they're stuck in elo hell, got unlucky in qualifiers, deserve better etc.

Well, now they got what they wanted, everyone's in diamond, woohoo, but the actual seasoned diamonds are now farming them as freelo, what else did they expect would happen?