Thread: Season 4 Ranked conquest broken?

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Season 4 Ranked conquest broken?

Okay so i've played 3/10 of my placement games on the day of ranked release, i had a break/holiday from work/smite and i returned and i can no longer find any games whilst queuing for ranked. is this a bug? does no one play ranked in Oceania? i've being queuing for multiple hours in ranked during prime time (5 pm - 12) taking a break in between and playing some casual conquest when i get sick of 40+ min queues.

This must be a mistake right? How does anyone get into the Oceanic Pro League if the competitive ranked conquest doesn't work?

I really love this game and ive spent a good amount of money on it but im considering dropping this game after so many hours because there is no progress to be made playing a game i cant get any challenge from in casual games.

If anyone can answer my questions or give me some advice i'd really appreciate it, cheers.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 538
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    not sure but the conq ranked or any ranked for that matter is not a big thing
    timing is probaly the biggest issue depending on wher you are most conq if at all is generally from about 8pm to say 10 pm or latler eastern austrailian time
    outside of those time you might be waiting awhile
    most of the au pro league guys que casual so they can play together
    to get into the proleague most find friends or a team in the challenger cup try and get noticed or win your way into the pro league