Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kuzembo ¿¡ What do you think?

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 590
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by smearygore674 View Post
    i think as a guardian he does to much damage with his 2. If he build like as one guy said, hide of the nemean lion and then has max thorns he literally cant be touched by a hunter, along with his passive which just makes him more beefy. I tried to fight against him with amc the other day. He had full defense items. I would hit him with my honey attack in range of a hive so the bees would attack him and then i would auto attack. He would just hit his 2 and half my health was gone instantly. He needs to be nerfed slightly to help any hunter to be able to have any chance of defeating him.

hilarious hunters complaining they can't 3 shot a guardian . Hunters have had it too easy for too long. Try to be smart his reflect last a few seconds . Just kite him.

Hunters already begging for a nerf bomb absolutely hilarious .

Sacrificing Ajax to fuel the arrival of Jormungandr.
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSHYBEAR View Post
    hilarious hunters complaining they can't 3 shot a guardian . Hunters have had it too easy for too long. Try to be smart his reflect last a few seconds . Just kite him.

Hunters already begging for a nerf bomb absolutely hilarious .
    Speaking of hunters I actually killed an Izanami and Goobis with said combo. It was a beautiful sight to say the least.
    Gimme more of them Norse, Celtic, Slavic and Arthurian gods and we'll be gucci bro.

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    I think support isn't his best role tbh. Personally I'd bring him over to Jungle or Solo and just go ham.

I mean he's basically Ymir tankiness and Athena mobility thrown in with a Hou Yi ricochet that probably clears better then Hou Yi. Can you imagine the gank ults coming from this guy in mid?

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I called it the moment i read abot him reflecting damage i knew hunter players will scream for nerfs on his 2 and thorns

Junior Member Cupidhead Krorrar's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    I think support isn't his best role tbh. Personally I'd bring him over to Jungle or Solo and just go ham.

I mean he's basically Ymir tankiness and Athena mobility thrown in with a Hou Yi ricochet that probably clears better then Hou Yi. Can you imagine the gank ults coming from this guy in mid?
    You can deny his clear in the solo lane if you get in front of him, which sucks.

I am also starting to see people saying that he sucks, I still dont get why. He is not a support like ymir with an amazing set up with his freeze, but He is good at peeling and blocking...

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    i mean adcs complaints. just dont hit him =S With upgraded throns that advice might be annoying but before that... it's not really a big deal. Besides his 2 he doesn't really have damage going for him so what you risk by not hitting him is giving him a few seconds to try setting up his ult.... that's about it

Junior Member Cupidhead Ackadian02's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Hey,if you think about it,in the lore whole armies tried to defeat him but they failed simply because he was too strong,until general Something Something defeated him,probably through being smart,not being strong.I imagine they tried to capture that into the game,you can't box him as a hunter just by raw power and crits because you'll kill yourself so you'll have to kite him around and be tactical while baiting out his Shell Spikes.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Party Person 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    I personally think that he is alright.He doesn't feel overpowered.Except his 3 needs a nerf/change.Cause that ability alone makes it where no hunter can attack you and then you can't die.Cause no one else can kill a tank without using abilities that they need for the teamfight.
    You don't understand.Edgar is the one in the hole.

"Tell me again little Lamb.What is mine to take?"
    "All things dear Wolf.

"Never one."
    "Without the other."

Jing Wei is the best goddess in, SMITE, in everything. <3 #Notbiased

Jing Wei stats: 15 Godlikes 2 Penta's 4 Quadra's <3

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Party Person 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackadian02 View Post
    Hey,if you think about it,in the lore whole armies tried to defeat him but they failed simply because he was too strong,until general Something Something defeated him,probably through being smart,not being strong.I imagine they tried to capture that into the game,you can't box him as a hunter just by raw power and crits because you'll kill yourself so you'll have to kite him around and be tactical while baiting out his Shell Spikes.
    Gameplay and balance should be more important then being true to the lore.If someone was 100% immortal and can't die should they be un-killable?No they shouldn't.

It's not wait until X is down either.You just can't fight him as a hunter.With full CDR he can just keep running or outright fight you cause of his 3,thorns and lion making him literally un-fightable for hunters.I have had multiple times where we killed their entire team and only Kuzenbo was left and it would take me at least 30 seconds to a whole minute of pure auto attacks cause of his 3,movement and pure tank.
    You don't understand.Edgar is the one in the hole.

"Tell me again little Lamb.What is mine to take?"
    "All things dear Wolf.

"Never one."
    "Without the other."

Jing Wei is the best goddess in, SMITE, in everything. <3 #Notbiased

Jing Wei stats: 15 Godlikes 2 Penta's 4 Quadra's <3

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    I've been having great difficulty playing with a competent team, but thus far, I haven't had much success. However, in spite of this, I've found that he can be very effective if he plays his cards right. With some pen, my lil' Turt Cobain has actually gotten me kills. I'm so proud of my tiny son...*sniff*

Quote Originally Posted by FadeC9 View Post
    Gameplay and balance should be more important then being true to the lore.If someone was 100% immortal and can't die should they be un-killable?No they shouldn't.

It's not wait until X is down either.You just can't fight him as a hunter.With full CDR he can just keep running or outright fight you cause of his 3,thorns and lion making him literally un-fightable for hunters.I have had multiple times where we killed their entire team and only Kuzenbo was left and it would take me at least 30 seconds to a whole minute of pure auto attacks cause of his 3,movement and pure tank.
    Good. Hunters SHOULD have something that heavily counters them. They're the strongest class right now because they have so few drawbacks; if a god exists who forces them to take greater consideration into what they do and how they try to do it, then there is no problem at all.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 02-16-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts