Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kuzembo ¿¡ What do you think?

Junior Member Cupidhead Krorrar's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Kuzembo ¿¡ What do you think?

I think he looks awesome , I dislike that his CC outside of his ult only affects one target, but his ult is amazing for zoning and disrupting a teamfight, his clear is too easy to deny.

I think he is amazing at peeling, you just have to get in front of your adc push enemies into a wall and then activate your damage reflect , you adc gets free hits while they are stunned. You can get nemean lion and shogun´s kusari and no adc could fight yours if you are around.

What do u think?
    Last edited by Krorrar; 02-15-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    The only thing about him i like is VP its just so funny he can spam kappa wich sounds hilarious
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead Ackadian02's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I built him with my friend in jungle practice with Nemean Lion,Thorns and his rank 5 Shell Spikes.My friend was playing Skadi.I told her to hit me with everything she had.She killed herself.Literally.

10/10

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    i personally find his ult quite op, but thats just me.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    I think that his ult is pretty powerful, but his 3 isnt as great as the cc from other guardians.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackadian02 View Post
    I built him with my friend in jungle practice with Nemean Lion,Thorns and his rank 5 Shell Spikes.My friend was playing Skadi.I told her to hit me with everything she had.She killed herself.Literally.

10/10
    I think thorns is amazing on him, but if you are playing the support role maybe other relics are more useful, but its so funny to see them die that way.

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    i personally find his ult quite op, but thats just me.
    It's basically Sobek's move, with added mechanics.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    To me aside from the damage reflection, he didn't look very impressive or helpful.

Why does a guardian have a pet deployable? People lifesteal off of that thing more than the damage it'll do.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    If you ask me he seems very underwhelming. Then again people are obviously new with him, but I find his ult to be an ok disruption tool. Not the best setup because it continuously pushes people away so you have to aim accordingly.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Member Worshipper SmearyGore674's Avatar
    The first in flight good ol' North Carolina (Get over it Ohio)
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Krorrar View Post
    I think he looks awesome , I dislike that his CC outside of his ult only affects one target, but his ult is amazing for zoning and disrupting a teamfight, his clear is too easy to deny.

I think he is amazing at peeling, you just have to get in front of your adc push enemies into a wall and then activate your damage reflect , you adc gets free hits while they are stunned. You can get nemean lion and shogun´s kusari and no adc could fight yours if you are around.

What do u think?
    I think as a guardian he does to much damage with his 2. If he build like as one guy said, hide of the nemean lion and then has max thorns he literally cant be touched by a hunter, along with his passive which just makes him more beefy. I tried to fight against him with AMC the other day. He had full defense items. I would hit him with my honey attack in range of a hive so the bees would attack him and then I would auto attack. He would just hit his 2 and half my health was gone instantly. He needs to be nerfed slightly to help ANY hunter to be able to have any chance of defeating him.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why they call it the present" -Master Oogway