Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kuzenbo's Ultimate

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Kuzenbo's Ultimate

I think his general kit is OK. He's pretty tanky with his passive and deals decent damage late game with his 2 and the correct build. I personally like to give his 2 some source of extra tankiness but this is not what I want to talk about. His ultimate is, to me, probably one of the worst in the game. The god lacks a little bit on CC from the beginning, and his ultimate is supposed to be his strongest CC, but it really needs to push enemies further or apply both CC and damage in a shorter space of time. The way the ult works currently doesn't bring enough to the table. You push a little various enemies once each half an hour dealing no damage.

Buff this ult, please.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    You push a little various enemies once each half an hour dealing no damage.

In fact, you push all the enemies, which are 5. If it were possible you would push all the gods, which would be 9, but okay, I will not joke.
    A support was not made to deal damage or give a gift kill.
    Support was made to help the team. Taking allies out of trouble. And this he does very well.
    He has a son who does bodyblock, has the push and the ult. Enough.

Achievements:
    Ymir has an ult that deals 1.100 + 150% of magical power damage, but OK. Anyway if you say that, maybe you didn't play him at all. To begin, this guardian was made to be a brawler, his kit synergizes with this fact and it was said by HiRez actually, but his ult is his only CC along with his 3 and is really awkward since it doesn't really do anything, like I said. Its CC is not impactful enough until the point is almost unnoticeable and the damage it deals is a joke. Don't take me wrong, it would be perfectly OK if it dealed low or even no damage at all if the CC were consistent, but it's not.

I feel like it needs something: knockback further, do it more times, last more time, deal more damage... Whatever, but I have already tested him quite enough and the ult feels weak.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Junior Member Senior Minion MotorcycleKnight's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 440
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I find him overall pretty weak, i play a lot of guardian class

His passive is the first passive on guardians that can be decreased (affected) by enemies

His first ability is just a nuwa clay soldier with high hp, it doesnt make a good amount of dmg (Nene Kappa also punch so slow), and he doesnt really interact with Kuzenbo (or Kuzenbo stats)

His second ability only works for mages, supports, warriors and minions, you may take 1 basic atack of an adc or jungler upon activating the ability, but no one is retarded enough to hit you for 3 seconds when you have a reflect ability on you
    (Not being constantly hit make his ability passive irrelevant)

His third ability, can be stopped by everything except slows and roots....
    For example:
    if you try to go for apollo by using blink and trying to grab him, apollo will just press 2 and you will be on enemy backlines without your dash (pretty much dead)
    Like its incredible difficult to grab someone doesnt matter the class, they have a dash or a CC to avoid your grab, and also put you in a bad position, probably forcing you to ult to get away alive

And his ultimate.........its a great idea, but it feels a bit shitty, you ult 5 guys, hit them once, and the knock back will be enough to take them out of distance to not hit them twice, you will most likely use it to constantly disrupt 1 or 2 enemies, thats awful, compared to other guardians that can easily set up kills for their team

He is "The King of Lacks"
    -Lack of dmg
    -Lack of CC
    Last edited by MotorcycleKnight; 02-14-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleKnight View Post
    I find him overall pretty weak, i play a lot of guardian class

His passive is the first passive on guardians that can be decreased (affected) by enemies

His first ability is just a nuwa clay soldier with high hp, it doesnt make a good amount of dmg (Nene Kappa also punch so slow), and he doesnt really interact with Kuzenbo (or Kuzenbo stats)

His second ability only works for mages, supports, warriors and minions, you may take 1 basic atack of an adc or jungler upon activating the ability, but no one is retarded enough to hit you for 3 seconds when you have a reflect ability on you
    (Not being constantly hit make his ability passive irrelevant)

His third ability, can be stopped by everything except slows and roots....
    For example:
    if you try to go for apollo by using blink and trying to grab him, apollo will just press 2 and you will be on enemy backlines without your dash (pretty much dead)
    Like its incredible difficult to grab someone doesnt matter the class, they have a dash or a CC to avoid your grab, and also put you in a bad position, probably forcing you to ult to get away alive

And his ultimate.........its a great idea, but it feels a bit shitty, you ult 5 guys, hit them once, and the knock back will be enough to take them out of distance to not hit them twice, you will most likely use it to constantly disrupt 1 or 2 enemies, thats awful, compared to other guardians that can easily set up kills for their team

He is "The King of Lacks"
    -Lack of dmg
    -Lack of CC
    I agree with you in various points. The ult needs more CC or more damage, the minion just bodyblock a couple of AA and is not very useful if you don't build damage on him. The 2 is great in combination with Thorn or Nemean but an ADC won't want to box you that way (though I found some who did and almost kill theirselves :P). It's still nice against mage ults as you said, making then suicide with their attacks, anyway. The 3 is not bad CC but certainly hard to confirm, serving better as a disruptor. I wouldn't complain about the passive. It gives true mitigations so I'm OK with losing stacks.

I like the god but there is a lack of something on his kit, indeed.

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 889
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    The ult is more annoying than it is beneficial, you have to adjust your aim accordingly because he's going to push people farther away. And his 1 is pretty retarded, he's giving hunters free lifesteal right there. I haven't really squared off against a Kuzenbo but his "damage" isn't there.
    Poseidon is now rocking #sideboobs. But don't let this distract you from the fact that Chang'e is supposed to be stuck on the moon getting high on LSD with her rabbit friends.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

I may or may not redo the Morrigan thread because am too lazy. Sorrymasen.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    The ult is more annoying than it is beneficial, you have to adjust your aim accordingly because he's going to push people farther away. And his 1 is pretty retarded, he's giving hunters free lifesteal right there. I haven't really squared off against a Kuzenbo but his "damage" isn't there.
    I know right, but it deals still decent damage even if you don't make it bounce and later serves to annoy the enemy. Yeah I know what you mean. His ult is hard as fuck to handle. Sometimes I pushed people towards my low carry trying to do right the opposite.

Junior Member Senior Minion MotorcycleKnight's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 440
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I know right, but it deals still decent damage even if you don't make it bounce and later serves to annoy the enemy. Yeah I know what you mean. His ult is hard as fuck to handle. Sometimes I pushed people towards my low carry trying to do right the opposite.
    Yeah i have done that, what is worst is that you cant cancel the Ultimate, to try and grab him away or something lol

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    they probably can't buff it too much, it's still 4 knockups in a row and takes a ton of control out of the target's grasp.

if people aren't bad at aiming or you push someone into a wall it's basically a stun you can't really do anything about.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    they probably can't buff it too much, it's still 4 knockups in a row and takes a ton of control out of the target's grasp.

if people aren't bad at aiming or you push someone into a wall it's basically a stun you can't really do anything about.
    Yeah it's not that bad CC, but in concept more than anything. They need to make some adjustments to give the player more control of it. Right now, you literally knock people back hoping they end where you want to. It's very useful in certain places as a runner but terrible in another ones.

It's pretty annoying when you are against it, but need some improvements anyway.