Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are the best players the most toxic ones?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead HiperBird's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Question Are the best players the most toxic ones?

It has happened a lot to me that I'm playing my first game with a certain god and I'm matched with a mastery X who has 60 gods mastered. If I fed that player is ALWAYS the first one to surrender and say the classic "good game, cancel that" or things like that, Does it happen to you often?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Oh yes it does. Thing is, they are probably living in their mom's basement and hate their life. So they try to ignore them and friend the good players you run into! No one likes them. I carried a team with Amir last night and won after an hour in conquest. Didn't whine or complain when they ALL fed and died non stop, ended up winning anyway!
    PSN: Allmightymunky
    Add me if you want less toxic players to play with.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I have a 4 star Athena diamon that has 4K worshippers or whatever but I don't consider myself a mastery with her or care much for other players Playing her, I just prefer that God

The peoblem with new players, are that.

You try and learn a character that's new to you and the only place to learn this new character is through a game mode.. People play that game mode like it means a lot to them and they want to win. But you are casual playing that game mode

If you are learning the character then you are going to feed and rank xxx gods that play non stop and are super try hards will whine.

It clashes and the try hards get super salty. I've been called alsorts. Salty try hard Athena player. Some guy moaned at me for buying fatalis on my izunami even though he won.. He said that he's a rank X God and that my build sucked. I didn't reply
    Last edited by commandoo; 02-14-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    I like turtles

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Best =/= highest ranked.

I have every god mastered, and a couple at rank X (most are around 4-6 because I play mainly assault so I have a balance in levels, but I usually try to take the guardian so they are not re-rolled). I admit that I am trash for the most part.

I find that the saltiest players are the ones you that you mention - people who have one god that they play a lot, and maybe they dabbled into a bunch of others but never really went to the effort of learning ALL of them. They think they are good. But they are not good enough to carry. Rather than recognize it, they blame others...can't be THEIR fault, they are rank X with this god! Yeah...bullshit.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    i realize my problems...which are Assassins and Warriors. I can barely play any in these classes...but I at least try, by tweaking up either a build someone gave me, or experimenting.

I only have two rank 10 gods, Artemis and Kuku, I am by no means the best player for either of these gods...but I do the best I can.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    There's definitely going to be some fucktards playing console just as there is on PC. I've been playing MOBAs awhile, never played Smite on PC so I was ass when I started this game on console. Player base didn't help and I quit off and on.

I'm a mediocre player that has flashes of brilliance and also big brain farts. Playing ranked on Conquest is like pulling teeth as there is always something that will go wrong (2 assassins, people are not good with their characters etc), i'm 0-4 so far but will sludge through til I "qualify".

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I wanted to try Scylla so bad. I played her in Coop vs A.I. to get the feel of it and how to use her combos and I went ok - not good just ok. So I tried her in a clash game and after we lost (I wasn't stellar and the whole team wasn't working together) 2 from our team started sending messages BMing me. That I should kill myself, or that I should uninstall the game, etc. I don't really understand why others would go to such lengths to show their displeasure of losing. It was just a game. That's why it was funny when one of the guys told these 2 DBs if they have a friend to cry to. It was clear that we didn't have mastery on our gods.

Another incident, this mastery rank 10 neith complained when I chose Freya. She said she was getting tired of people picking her in the last 5 matches she played. So she was rude to me and the Zhong Kui on my team just because he stayed at the fountain a bit longer than us. She ended up with just 3 kills and lots of deaths. At that point I wanted to say something rude back to her like she was the Nth rank 10 I played that sucked but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

There seems to be a lot of them but there are also players who are nice and praise you for a job well done.
    #VegasStrong

Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quite the opposite in my experience. It's the bad ones who are toxic.

Every death they get is someone else's fault. They are constantly spamming "thanks" when they die, yelling or cussing on the mic, leaving mid game or just afking in the fountain.

Yesterday, I had a cupid who fed repeatedly, EVERY death was someone else's fault. It was someone else's fault he was way out of position with no wards, it was someone else's fault when he tried to kill the enemy adc while the enemy still had minions, and it was someone else's fault that he refused to listen to missing and retreat calls.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    the worst players are also toxic as fuck, this game on PS4 is the worst ever. 1-20 ravana talking all kinds of shit about how we suck. Guy that picks a 2nd carry in ranked talking all kinds of shit. THIS GAME HAS ZERO MATCHMAKING and is really awful. I'm fucking done with it.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Xros View Post
    Quite the opposite in my experience. It's the bad ones who are toxic.

Every death they get is someone else's fault. They are constantly spamming "thanks" when they die, yelling or cussing on the mic, leaving mid game or just afking in the fountain.

Yesterday, I had a cupid who fed repeatedly, EVERY death was someone else's fault. It was someone else's fault he was way out of position with no wards, it was someone else's fault when he tried to kill the enemy adc while the enemy still had minions, and it was someone else's fault that he refused to listen to missing and retreat calls.
    This is what I've seen the most too. The other night I was playing Joust with a Fenrir and Anubis. The Fenrir was playing really bad. He kept jumping into the enemy team 1v3 and getting himself killed and spamming "You rock". Even when me and the Anubis were dead and on respawn (because the Fenrir just wasn't helping us defend our tower so we got killed 2v3) the Fenrir goes and jumps into all 3 of them, dies and spams "You rock you rock, cancel that" whilst we were both on respawn. What the hell does he think we can do if we're dead on respawn?

The Anubis told him to be quiet a few times but then just ignored the Fenrir after he kept making the most stupid mistakes and getting himself killed all the time.