Thread: A few questions regarding ranked S4

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383

A few questions regarding ranked S4

I've been looking around for some more info on how exactly this new ranking system works this season and can't find anything useful.

Question 1: so let's say I make it to Diamond 3 this first split, come summer split do I have to restart the grind all over again???

Question 2: If I do make it to Platinum or higher this season 4, will I still get the cool end of season rewards as previous ones?

Question 3: How do I get my gods up on the leaderboards? I play so much and it keeps saying my particular gods aren't qualified? I also would like to know how people get the gold/plat/diamond boarders around their god portraits like I've seen in the past.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Does anyone know or is everyone just as stumped as I am lol

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    There's gonna be a soft reset after each split, and you'll have to requalify again, but gonna land somewhere close where you ended up last split, the system will still try to push you closer to where you were. You need 75 wins for a skin and 150 wins for a border, which you'll get by the end of the season. Don't know anything about the god leaderboards.