Thread: [PC][EU] Army Of Melkor open for joining!Looking for active players!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SunLordS's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!

Post [PC][EU] Army Of Melkor open for joining!Looking for active players!

Hey, my name is Sunny or SunLordS in game.

I'm one of the leaders of the clan Army of Melkor and we are looking for more active players.
    We are currently 30+ members strong and we got a nice litle community build up, We have all became good friends
    from diffrent kind of country's and it would be nice to see some new active faces around!

We have no age restriction but we do ask you to be polite and respectfull to eachother so we can all get along with eachother.
    We are using curse as communication platform and it works well everyone gets on it ones they are online and if you have no headset or mic thats not a problem cuz you can still join the channel and just listen with us and then maybe in the future you can get yourself a headset and join the conversations!

Thank you for taking your time to read this forum post, i know my English is not the best but i think you'll get the point.
    So leave a reply on the post, send me a message on the forum or add me ingame in smite at SunLordS. You can also just send an application to the clan with a litle discription of yourself and where you found our clan thanks!

Hope to welcome you to the clan soon! kind Regards SunLordS
    Last edited by SunLordS; 02-11-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"