Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What makes Artemis "balanced"?

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I repeat what i said and add humanity never ceases to amaze me with the level of stupidity it can achieve

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Artemis is garbage.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    Artemis is garbage.
    You've been calling a lot of Gods garbage including your main. I just think you are bad at playing them and using their playstyles like Zhong Kui, Hel, and Artemis.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Foxkid_8's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    I repeat what i said and add humanity never ceases to amaze me with the level of stupidity it can achieve
    Can you care to elaborate on your statement? I'm interested.
    Loki, hunters, and Artio are bull s***.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    You've been calling a lot of Gods garbage including your main. I just think you are bad at playing them and using their playstyles like Zhong Kui, Hel, and Artemis.
    I mean, Qin sais is incredibly powerful, which absolutely destroys Zhong. Nemesis is good, which destroys zhong. Zhong has to get right next to the lane, putting him in position to be bullied. Hel has the same problems she's always had, she is stupid weak early on and is gank bait in any lane.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I mean, Qin sais is incredibly powerful, which absolutely destroys Zhong. Nemesis is good, which destroys zhong. Zhong has to get right next to the lane, putting him in position to be bullied. Hel has the same problems she's always had, she is stupid weak early on and is gank bait in any lane.
    Wtf? So they are garbage because things kill them? Qins messes up any god that builds into health, its sort of its design, so Zhong is hardly unique. A good Nemesis will also kill more than just Zhong. Your reasoning here is flawed. As for Hel considering a previous argument against her that you used was she gets dove on from level 1. You can pretty much murder any god at level 1 if you have numbers. Bait out or let them use their sole abilty on wave, 'gank middle lane' and the level 1 mage or whatever in mid gets destroyed. Again, flawed reasoning, all gods are weak at that stage, especially if they don't know they are about to ge ganked.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Wtf? So they are garbage because things kill them? Qins messes up any god that builds into health, its sort of its design, so Zhong is hardly unique. A good Nemesis will also kill more than just Zhong. Your reasoning here is flawed. As for Hel considering a previous argument against her that you used was she gets dove on from level 1. You can pretty much murder any god at level 1 if you have numbers. Bait out or let them use their sole abilty on wave, 'gank middle lane' and the level 1 mage or whatever in mid gets destroyed. Again, flawed reasoning, all gods are weak at that stage, especially if they don't know they are about to ge ganked.
    Zhong's health is around 2150 naturally. Due to his upclose playstyle, he will almost always go into warlock sash, putting him at 2750. Gem of isolation is nigh mandatory, as it keeps the entire enemy team slowed in his ult, which makes them take more ghosts and allows your team to keep up. that puts him at 3,000 health!

So now a hunter autos them for 300 or more, and qins does 120. You see the problem?

Hel is especially weak. The god who has decent damage and a little utility has no mobility and no way to peel for herself, this means she is quite literally gank bait for anyone in the jungle.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Zhong's health is around 2150 naturally. Due to his upclose playstyle, he will almost always go into warlock sash, putting him at 2750. Gem of isolation is nigh mandatory, as it keeps the entire enemy team slowed in his ult, which makes them take more ghosts and allows your team to keep up. that puts him at 3,000 health!

So now a hunter autos them for 300 or more, and qins does 120. You see the problem?

Hel is especially weak. The god who has decent damage and a little utility has no mobility and no way to peel for herself, this means she is quite literally gank bait for anyone in the jungle.
    Right. So in the specific instance of a hunter building qins, Zhong is garbage? Seriously, you grasp at straws like few others. Every single one of your 'x god is garbage' posts always has certain criteria attached to it. That does not make them garbage. It means there is viable counterplay, be it through items or gods. For example, any god with a leap will get fucked up by Awilix. Does that make them garbage? Qins is anathema to any god that builds into health, thats what it does. Its existence does not entail Zhong being garbage.

As for Hel, again I reiterate, you previously have stated more likely to die as a result of level 1 ganks. I provided the conditions to kill all mid laners at level 1. Bait their sole ability and murder = one dead mid laner, not an exclusive aspect of Hels. Again, flawed reasoning is flawed reasoning, it matters not what circumstance you present it in.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Right. So in the specific instance of a hunter building qins, Zhong is garbage? Seriously, you grasp at straws like few others. Every single one of your 'x god is garbage' posts always has certain criteria attached to it. That does not make them garbage. It means there is viable counterplay, be it through items or gods. For example, any god with a leap will get fucked up by Awilix. Does that make them garbage? Qins is anathema to any god that builds into health, thats what it does. Its existence does not entail Zhong being garbage.

As for Hel, again I reiterate, you previously have stated more likely to die as a result of level 1 ganks. I provided the conditions to kill all mid laners at level 1. Bait their sole ability and murder = one dead mid laner, not an exclusive aspect of Hels. Again, flawed reasoning is flawed reasoning, it matters not what circumstance you present it in.
    That's all well and good, but any hunter can go qins, they are less expensive than crit and offer more stable damage. Unless that item becomes more niche and a counterpick, it remains the bane of zhong.

Awilix doesn't make leap gods unplayable, because only she does that. There are some items to counter knockups now as well. Zhong has nothing to justify all of his weaknesses. His damage is mediocre, he gets shredded by any hunter with Qins, he has no mobility, no utility. There is no reason to have him.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    That's all well and good, but any hunter can go qins, they are less expensive than crit
    Qins - 2700

The 2 most popular crit items right now?

Poisoned Star - 2400

Wind Demon - 2800

Not all that much more expensive.

I mean, if you're talking about Deathbringer at 3200 then yeah, that's a significantly more expensive item. But is significantly more powerful.

Even against a 3000 health target where Qins adds 120 base damage, DB will add about 100 damage and give more reliable crits (Which means more WD and PS proc uptime to boot).

I've not seen any Hunter going Qins for a while. Really I only see Qins on Baka and Kali. Especially when Hunters can safely go triple crit items and do insano levels of damage output irregardless of their targets health pool.

Qins is not really a good excuse for Zhong being garbage.

Neither is "Being ganked" a reason for Hel being garbage (There are many more popular Mages being used right now that have LESS mobility than Hel, who has her 25% MS on her 3 and can build into Regrowth pretty quickly as it's only 2k and then get 65% MS on her 3...)

Like, Zeus, Poseidon, Vulcan and Nu Wa all have arguably worse mobility than Hel. None of them have a self heal, or a 12 second CD Beads either. Guess they're all worse than garbage too /s
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!