Thread: Serious login issues that need to be fixed!!

New Member Cupidhead RoG Asteria's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Serious login issues that need to be fixed!!

Hi,

I logged in to the Smite forums from my cell phone on January 30th, and chose the option to sign in using my Xbox account. It worked fine and I was able to post, etc.

However, after signing out I could not sign back in using the same method because it told me "forum name 'RoG Asteria SG' unavailable". And then prompted me to choose a new username. I tried that and it's like it made an entirely new forum account for me (RoGAsteriaSG, no spaces like the original) because none of my posts or profile changes from my original account were on it. I tried signing in again today and got the same result, and had to create ANOTHER username just to access the forums, which is the username I'm currently posting with (RoGAsteria). I get the same results when trying to sign in with my cell phone and my laptop and my desktop.

This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed asap! I tried submitting a support ticket and got a BS answer of "We are aware of the issue in question. You will need to log in with a PC account and create a player name on that account. Then use that account to log into the forums. We do not have an ETA of when this issue will be resolved."

But guess what? I don't play smite on PC so I can't login with a PC account because it says no smite player found!

Admin or tech support or ANYONE please fix this! I probably won't be able to see/post here again unless I create yet another forum username. For any support staff that see this, the reference number for the support ticket I submitted on January 30th is 170130-000602, if you need to see it for more info, details, etc.

Please fix soon!

New Member Cupidhead blueskadoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    I just ran into this same issues... I was posting looking for people to play with, but how am I supposed to be able to respond or read my post when I can not get back onto that same account? Come on guys fox this bug! How do you expect people to use the forums and be active if you have to make a new account every time you need to sign in!?
    [SqRtS] Blueskadoo88

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    There are more issues than that. Watch the active users on this forum. They have dropped steadily and continue the downward spiral. It will go up a bit, but then fall to even lower numbers. I know why but if you say anything, you get banned and reprimanded.