1 14.29%
  • No

6 85.71%

Thread: League matches new rules

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Veteran

Lightbulb League matches new rules

should the "team members" be penalized in league matches? (losing tribute points)
    i say no cause its not their fault they lost (it could be, most likely not) its 4 vs 5

NEW RULES (THAT I MENTIONED IN TITLE)

1) Have a w/l in normal conquest of 50% or atleast 40%
    Why?: so people dont get shizzy games or get a player that has a w/l ratio of 12% (has happened to me)

2) Tell the new player of ranked the current meta
    Why?: I am aware it changes, but it doesn't change till a long time... if you may have noticed new players to Smite (not ranked) doesnt know of the meta jungling so if u ask any of them they will say 2 duo lane

3) increase the amount of god mastered to 20
    Why:? lately many people just join League matches with 16 gods mastered.. and after the banning they tell us, oops i dont have any gods left mastered in that role... and end up getting a chronos adc (has happened to me)

4) Don't get a major penalization of 5 tribute point if u have neutral or positive k/d/a... get a tribute point loss of 2-3
    Why?: clearly they are not the bad players, and dont say if its the jungler they dont gank... how do they have that many kills if theyre not ganking?
    In addition, players who have k/d ratio of 1/5 should have tribute point lose even more ( unless they win but still not full tribute points)

5) able to kick players on lobby
    WHY?: ok yes i can see how this is so OP, but hear me out... there are people who call jungle and someone calls it faster... and they just choose a troll pick and afk all game... ok so why am i losing tribute point for someone else raging like a 5 year old playing COD?

6) be able to communicate, meaning speak English!
    Why?: well duh we cant understand you, speak the universal language ENGLISH, seriously idc if your not fluent or not, as long as i can understand u, the game can at least go somewhere, really there's soo many languages in the world, am i supposed to know all of the languages in the world (harder)? or should we all just speak a universal language(easier)? and don't say they dont teach English in school, cause ive lived in couple different countries, and all the public schools taught English

7) Have decent internet/computer... any games with 50 ping or less and at 25 fps should be fine ...
    Why?: why am i losing cause of someone else toaster?

If anything else should be added post in the comments... or if you disagree post it in comments or if you agree, lets try to get hirez's attention to this post

Achievements:
    try and get thru to Smite

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,091
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Number of god mastery makes me lol.....
    I only have 15 mastered.... But FIVE legendary . Nuwa hades herc ymir ares
    I can jungle wit two of them. Solo lame with three. Support with all 5. And I have a rank 6 Agni I can mid with. My feeling is you need to know what you are doing more than know how to use many different gods.
    And forget the meta.... The ,eta is why I win most of my games. People will pick gods that are high tier in pro matches but are low impact in silver. Like banning Hun bats and Kuamba and herc in pro league makes sense but doing it in silver and bronze is LOL because there are so many low skill cap but high impact gods like Thanatos noobsiden ares and hades that wreck bronze silver but people in bronze and silver don't ban.
    I solo Ymir and jungle nuwa . That's not meta but both I have high league win rates with and I'm silver two so I must be doing something right.

I'd rather have a twenty five years old and over league

Senior Member Chosen DirtyDiggler's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The forums are getting overrun by wanna be pro 14 year olds that do nothing but whine because they can't noob stomp every game.
    “ Remember: What Cupid gives, Cupid takes away.”

Senior Member Chosen DirtyDiggler's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Jungle nu wa owns
    “ Remember: What Cupid gives, Cupid takes away.”

Achievements:
    ok take lets take ranking into count then how about it?

Achievements:
    clearly im not a pro or 16.... its just a logic to fix Smite match making... i had an entire team dc on me 1 vs 5 in Gold... do u expect me to win?

Junior Member Cupidhead Hazrauken's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    lol 50 ping? not happening buddy what it it went up in game would it get stopped. i mean thats like everyone more than 2 countries away form the contenants server not allowed to play(basically more than a 2 hour flight = no) i get 47 ping and a solid 90-120 fps on max so i'd be allowed but i'd prefer it if anyone could play if they wanted. but gods mastered maked sence i geuss

Member Follower
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 544
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    1) Have a w/l in normal conquest of 50% or atleast 40%
    Your logic is baffeling me here cant even reply to it

2) Tell the new player of ranked the current meta
    They have about 100 videos accessible in game and on youtube made for beginners, yet the amount of people that dont know the basics at higher ranks astound me. You clearly agree with because you made this suggestion. So I ask you; knowing the above why do you think the people you want to actually impact will read or watch anything?

3) increase the amount of god mastered to 20
    Wont fix the problems you are having, Mastery means nothing. All this will do is make the MMR worse as the pool of players to draw from would be much lower.

4.) Don't get a major penalization of 5 tribute point if u have neutral or positive k/d/a...
    what is an "a" worth in the calculation? Also k/d means nothing as it is based on killing blow not percentage of dmg done to god. Would need a metric taking into account player dmg, dmg mitigated, healing done, etc. weighted differently dependent on role. Even that way is not perfect and would take major overhaul in the game to implement (offcial roles etc.).... not worth it in the grand scheme. Also this is a team game, you lost which you played a part in. When you get a team where everyone is better then you, would you want to be penalized? Do you think Lebron James complains like you do???

5) able to kick players on lobby
    Okay so you got the ability, what happens when you kick? Do you start the match 4v5 which means kicking did nothing for you at all, or do you wait for a 5th (7+ min queue )... Even if you waited for a new 5th, it would have been better to just restart the match queue like it does when someone leaves the lobby (not even to mention the filling person would have to have the worse ELO on your team to be fair). Either way the real reason is abuse of the system would happen, we cant have nice things...

6) be able to communicate, meaning speak English!
    Yes everyone should have to take a English test in order to play a video game that has an excellent VGS system./sarcasm Also when was English dubbed as the universal language? While it is used in business a lot, the one organization that I would trust to call a language universal (the UN) does not recognize English as such. Also explain to me why this would be a wise business decision?

7) Have decent internet/computer
    Not answering this, just no.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CheeckyChicken's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't think my phone has the battery for me to write what's wrong with half these rules. But some are actually pretty good