Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Downtime Has Reached Unacceptable Levels

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I just would like to see Hi-rez saying anything. All I see on their Twitter is advertising chests. How could people buy your ingame stuff, if the game can1t even be up for 15 mins?

And no, the servers were rarely this unplayable and during an event like this is just pure frustration.On top of that it seems like Hi-rez doesn't even want to acknologdge it, which is just downright stupid.

This is the second day I can't get the gems due to servers and I'm not alone with that.

Hi-rez, please, for your own sake, focus on servers first, then we can talk about events.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I said this 2 days ago and got jumped on by the forum warriors. They are hilarious by the way.

This is absolutely unacceptable. The company simply cannot handle the amount of games they are attempting to fund and have a very popular, competitive MOBA as well/.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    This shall be our MOTTO from now on! Servers First! Events Last!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The only consolation here is that the game is free. I remember when I was playing DC Universe Online, we get this a lot. And what's worse is that we had monthly subscription. What's the point of paying if you couldn't play, right? At least with Smite it's free. Still it's unfortunate and wish Hi-Rez would address the issue so we could move on. So many people getting disconnected (or maybe just quitting) which makes matches so not fun. With this constant problems, Season 4 doesn't look that promising (as of now).
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I don't think I've seen the servers this bad before, I'm one of the people who would usually talk about how it's a new season, shit happens, but this is getting a little out of hand.

I've been looking at the Hi-Rez game's status page and every 15 minutes or so something goes offline.
    Last edited by TheMoldyBanana; 02-04-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Typo, Missing punctuation, oops
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    They did a great expo, with smite and paladins championship, and a great advertising with the partnership with twitch, then they started the new season, patch... and now, all the new players who want to try the game? Stuck on login, cause server is down every 15 minutes.

How to waste all the work done.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I know the servers going down all the time is very very annoying, but can we cease the drama, please? You guys talk as if this happens all the time (which, regardless of what you say, it doesn't, in fact, I don't remember the last time servers went to a similar state), and besides, do you guys really think they did not notice? Its not like they can just press a button and everything gets fixes instantly.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think after DAYS of the same thing happening, when EVENTS are happening, then yes, people have the right to be upset. It's not "drama" to post about something NOTICEABLE that's having a negative impact on a large part of the playerbase's enjoyment of the game. Hi-rez themselves, via Stew's twitter, have been acknowledging it's a mix of DDOS AND server bugs. A day or 2 of it? Fine. Heading towards the better part of a week like 4 or 5 days of it? Not ok at this point. They need to sort this as it IS unacceptable at this point.
    No time to waste on moronic trolls. Enjoy your ignore list placement and go find someone else to throw your stupidity at. Lmao.
    To whatever person gave me neg rep with a whiny comment, at least have the balls to say it in a way your name shows. Coward.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SamareRein View Post
    I think after DAYS of the same thing happening, when EVENTS are happening, then yes, people have the right to be upset. It's not "drama" to post about something NOTICEABLE that's having a negative impact on a large part of the playerbase's enjoyment of the game. Hi-rez themselves, via Stew's twitter, have been acknowledging it's a mix of DDOS AND server bugs. A day or 2 of it? Fine. Heading towards the better part of a week like 4 or 5 days of it? Not ok at this point. They need to sort this as it IS unacceptable at this point.
    Agreed.

/10char
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SamareRein View Post
    If PSN, which belongs to a large company like Sony, had an entire week of DDOS preventing any online action, why are se supposed to expect HiRez to get rid of it in the blink of an eye? Be patient, this IS drama, you don't decide what is fine or not when it comes to issues. If its so easy for you to fix, why don't you contact them and tell them how to do it? Or go fix it yourself for them? I'm sure you'd be nicely rewarded.