Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Hearts February Rant Thread

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I really hate the Emergency Triage MOTD with its broken RNG. Almost all of my matches the enemy teams kept getting 2-3 guardians while we didn't have one. The worse part is most of the time they get 2 Terras. The constant CC and the ult kept interrupting us. Meanwhile we get a bunch of idiots on my team. Aphrodites who kept linked to each other the whole time, a Guan Yu who built physical protections (when there wasn't a single physical God on the enemy team), and not a single person bought anti-heals except for a couple the entire 7 or so matches. Are people really this clueless? And to make matters worse, they like to steal my kills.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I was playing a match yesterday and the Kali on the other team had a Quadra and I would've been the Penta yet I shut it down. I feel so bad! All I had to do was stop moving. I know if I was that Kali I would not have wanted anyone to give me a free Penta but they tried so hard and now I feel bad. I guess I'm the stereotypical Canadian. Fuck.

I'm going to find this person and apologize

What am I doing with my life

Shit
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    I really hate the Emergency Triage MOTD with its broken RNG. Almost all of my matches the enemy teams kept getting 2-3 guardians while we didn't have one. The worse part is most of the time they get 2 Terras. The constant CC and the ult kept interrupting us. Meanwhile we get a bunch of idiots on my team. Aphrodites who kept linked to each other the whole time, a Guan Yu who built physical protections (when there wasn't a single physical God on the enemy team), and not a single person bought anti-heals except for a couple the entire 7 or so matches. Are people really this clueless? And to make matters worse, they like to steal my kills.
    Was in one of those yesterday. Don't know why people take BOV no matter what even against a full magical team. If they need cooldown some have magical defense. Even a damage item with cooldown would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoldyBanana View Post
    I was playing a match yesterday and the Kali on the other team had a Quadra and I would've been the Penta yet I shut it down. I feel so bad! All I had to do was stop moving. I know if I was that Kali I would not have wanted anyone to give me a free Penta but they tried so hard and now I feel bad. I guess I'm the stereotypical Canadian. Fuck.

I'm going to find this person and apologize

What am I doing with my life

Shit
    You probably made the right call. Do what ever it takes to make sure the enemy team doesn't get a Penta. Now if the person you denied was on your team then you probably should feel bad.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Could we get it so that solo queue players don't have to play against 4 or 5 stack premades please?

Like seriously, that's moronic. The majority of a team being co-ordinated (As well as picking decent gods instead of good old solo queue insta-lock Loki/Thanatos/Artemis/Zeus/KKK) vs a bunch of randoms who're lucky if they get a person picking a guardian (Usually me...)

Most other games have a separate queue for teams or the MM will favour matching groups with groups...

You know, so solo queue players don't get stomped hard.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    sometimes you die as an hero, defending the titan with all your energy, or live long enough to become the villain.
    In short: I played an assault game as Freya and I hated every single moment of it.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,023
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points

Can we like remove that broken shit item what is Fucktalis? Seriously, it's so disgusting seeing a potato Rama going from 3-4 to 9-5 just because he bought Fucktalis... It's like having aimbot on Anubis. Goddamn disgusting easymode.
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    well no one said being diamond = good.

I play my diamonds cuz I love them, no other reason.

I know that Diamond players aren't automatically skilled players. It only means that they spent a lot of time farming those gods with or without boosters. The worst thing is if you end up being teamed with a group of them and they keep stealing kills from you and the rest of the team. As long as you're helping your team instead of stealing kills claiming to "carry" the team then I won't mind you playing one of your diamonds if we end up being teamed together.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    How to play arena, apparently:

1) Wait for good time to initiate on enemy team

2) Watch guardian initiate

3) Attack the siege minion that no-one is pushing and is in no danger of entering portal

4) Walk into enemy team after guardian inevitably dies 1v5

5) Rinse and repeat

God damn, I hate being forced into Guardian...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured GroundStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    revert changes to rage, item is useless. Also revert chronos pendant

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJDC77 View Post
    I know that Diamond players aren't automatically skilled players. It only means that they spent a lot of time farming those gods with or without boosters. The worst thing is if you end up being teamed with a group of them and they keep stealing kills from you and the rest of the team. As long as you're helping your team instead of stealing kills claiming to "carry" the team then I won't mind you playing one of your diamonds if we end up being teamed together.
    I was grouped with 4 Mastery Rank X players once in Arena. I was so excited and thought that would be the easiest match ever especially against a bunch of Mastery Rank 1s. Well guess what, those 4 Rank X players on my team fed the enemy and stole my all my kills. We almost lost that match.

But when the enemy teams get several Mastery Rank X players, they were really good. Why couldn't I get that?
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.