Thread: [Just another God concept entry] - Kannon, Lady of Mercy and Compassion

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class

[Just another God concept entry] - Kannon, Lady of Mercy and Compassion

Name: Kannon
    Title: Lady of Mercy and Compassion
    Type: Magical, Ranged
    Pantheon: Japanese
    Role: Mage
    Traits: Has Healing, Medium Crowd Control

STATISTICS Base + Lv20
    Health 410 71 1830
    Mana 260 47 1200
    Movement Speed 360 - 360
    Attack Range 55 - 55
    Attack Speed 0,9 1% 1,08
    Attack Damage 34 1,5 64
    Progress - - -
    Physical Protection 11 3 71
    Magical Protecion 30 - 30
    HP5 6 0,61 18,2
    MP5 4,8 0,42 13,2

Trait: Sacrifice
    Kannon emmits an aura that affects all allied gods within 55 units. Whenever health of one of them drops below 30%, Kannon transfers 20% of her current health as health over 6 seconds to them. Healing dealt is increased by 100% of Kannon's Magic Power. This can occur on single god only once per 160 seconds decreased by 4 per Kannon's level.

A very potent ability when teamed with another ally. This might transfer up to 16 health per second to an ally under focus when at level 1 and without items and up to 61 health per second when at 20th level without items. Note that it is more effective with magic power than health, as this stat doesn't increase health lost, but increase health restored. The cooldown ranges from 156 seconds to 80 seconds per each allied god, but since it drains health, it becomes less effective with consecutive healings in a short time (unless healed from another source).

1st Ability: Dazzle
    Kannon launches an orb of light that flies forward, damaging all enemies it passes through. Upon colliding with an enemy god it explodes, dealing damage again and blinding enemies hit for short duration.
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
    Cooldown: 11 seconds
    Range: 70 ft
    Width: 8 ft
    Radius: 16 ft
    Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+ 80% Power)
    Blind duration: 1/1,2/1,4/1,6/1,8 seconds

If an enemy starts to hurt your allies, enlighten them (literally in this case). By blinding you may distracy your enemies from damaging your allies, but still it won't prevent them from dealing damage. Also main clear tool if Kannon decides for some reason to go mid or when alone in the lane and wanting to outpush.

2nd Ability: Grace
    Kannon blesses target allied God, restoring health to them. The cooldown of this ability is decreased, depending on how much current health does Kannon have and how much health target has missing, up to a threshold at 100% of Kannon's health and 0% of the enemy's health.
    Cost: 6% of Kannon's max Health
    Cooldown: 14 seconds
    Range:
    22 ft
    Heal: 55/90/125/160/195 (+ 55% Power)
    Cooldown reduction: up to 4/5/6/7/8 seconds

Cooldown reduction from this ability scales with Kannon's cooldown reduction similarweise AMC's Stinger. With 40% of CDR this ability's cooldown is reduced to down to 3,6 seconds, but it's always impossible to have such reduction, like +100 Power from Bancroft's. Also another healing for health, but more controlled, but also with much lesser range (almost melee, as she had to touch to heal). Also, she cannot kill herself and is unable to cast it when she has not enough health to cast it.

3rd Ability: Selfless
    Kannon blesses target allied god or herself for up to two seconds. First enemy ability that affects blessed god will affect Kannon only and the caster will be dealt damage.
    Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
    Cooldown: 23/21/19/17/15 seconds
    Range: 55 ft
    Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+70% Power)

Kannon can cast it on herself and go under the landing Earthshaker if she wants to protect her team from it and damage Vulcan. Damage dealt counts towards Kannon's damage and kills unlike Fafnir's Coerce. It will also proc Kannon's spell effects like these from Gem of Isolation or Soul Reaver.

4th Ability: Compassion
    Kannon affects all enemy gods within her attack range, causing them to deal reduced damage for two seconds and dealing them damage equal to damage prevented this way. If an enemy scores a kill during this time, they take bonus damage and have debuff's duration increased by additional two seconds.
    Cost: 100 Mana
    Cooldown: 110 seconds
    Radius: 55 ft
    Damage reduction: 28%/31%/34%/37%/40%
    Bonus damage: 250/350/450/550/650 (+90% Power)

Pretty gamechanging ability, counting that it can deal so big amounts of damage. But note, that a bit of caution will result in 2 seconds of pacifism an eventually some damage, but when in a heat of battle, this might be left off-guard, letting enemy's own damage kill them. Also, this could be comparable to Nox's ultimate, having bigger range, similar damage and also reducing damage dealt. But since it reflects damage delay, it is much stronger and thus has higher cooldown. Effective to counter high area damage like Zeus's Lightning Storm or Anubis's Death Gaze.

Sample quotes:
    Introduction:
    • We shall bring peace and stop this unneeded war.
    • They shall beg for mercy. Should it be granted?

Dazzle:

• Away!
    • Leave, and do not hurt anyone!

Grace:
    • Come closer!
    • Let me heal this!

Selfless:
    • Let me take this burden.
    • They won't hurt you.

Compassion:
    • Ponder on your actions!
    • Think before you start hurting!

Sacrifice trigger:
    • I won't let you die!
    • No, you can not die!

Low health:
    • I know I did well.
    • Everything went well.

When placing wards:
    • The evildoers will be caught.
    • They won't ambush us!

When buying consumables:
    • To let me rest.
    • Refreshing.

When buying offensive item:
    • I shouldn't harm them!
    • They'll have their mercy!

When buying defensive item:

• This won't only protect me!
    • They won't hurt us anymore!

When in a kill streak:

• I shouldn't be doing this!
    • What have i done?!

When killing a jungle boss:

• May you rest in peace...
    • It was necessary...

When destroying a tower:

• I hope I won't have to do this again...
    • From pride to ruinion...

Death:

• May this serve you well...
    • Realize, what have you... done...

Taunt:

• They'll be no mercy for you!
    • Ponder your actions!
    • You can still choose the right path!
    • You don't have to kill; be merciful!
    • Fight yourself! And redeem yourself!

Direct taunts:

• Calm down, brutal! There's only sorrow in war! (Ares)
    • Why are we enemies if we have the same goal? (Geb)
    • Why a world with pain? Why not merciful for your creation? (Nu Wa)
    • Why we won't stop this war? (Athena)
    • Tell me, what's the meaning of this war? (Thoth)
    • How can you be so heartless? Do you realize, what are you doing? (The Morrigan)

Jokes:

• How can I tell you jokes when there is war? Gods are fighting, hurting theirselves, killing people... And all without a whim! How can be so heartless?
    • They should all feel what they are doing... They should all feel inside their actions and their results...
    • Yes, it's me who started producing the Merci chocolates! Wait, what do you mean that it's not mercy? Is it "thank you"? Oh.

So, this would be everything - a goddess with self-damaging tools and so on for me to participate in God concepts content. All kind of comments are more than welcome (well, the "you suck"kind are not welcomed). Any questions? Don't be shy and ask! Any critisism? Write down and share it with me, so it will be actually great! Is it great? Write it down and make me proud!
    My concepts!

Just a classic fanatic of walking near enemies at 10 health and joking as High Sea Sobek
    Favourite gods? I think they'll be respectively:
    Sobek, Nox, Amaterasu, Nemesis, Izanami (all the sexiest ones!)

Meanwhile Full AP Xing Tian soloes Fire Giant

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Don't mind it, just a bumping chart!
    My concepts!

Just a classic fanatic of walking near enemies at 10 health and joking as High Sea Sobek

Achievements:
    Just a bumping item set. Some feedback would be welcomed though.
    Core:

Offensive:

Defensive:
    My concepts!