Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond stars

Senior Member Honoured OverlordHades's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 862
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Diamond stars

So in the 4.1 patch were getting stars on our loading frames for every 1K worshippers after hitting diamond. What im wondering is how some of them look though and how crowding stars is doing to be delt with. I have 6 stars on pts, (7** on live but cant see it till turesday) on one of my gods. Its starting to get close but its not too bad yet, at 8 I think it'll be a bit much, but anything after 12 is gonna be nuts IMO.

Does anyone have pictures of the different tiers? I kinda wanna catalog it> Anyone see someone with a crazy amount of stars on PTS they would like to share? I like this idea a lot so im interested in seeing the different tiers. Will they just pile and overlap, will they change color after a certain amount, how high has anyone got. Lets find out together.

Update:
    1 Star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=855045742
    2 Star: http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...916AEFF384D69/
    3 Star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=855063016
    4 Star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=855046085
    5 star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=856358380
    7 Star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=855046222
    8 Star: http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...98D3353E1D2AE/
    9 Star: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=855555403
    Last edited by OverlordHades; 02-05-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Sad that i cant play one god all the time i need diversity otherwise its gets boring for me so for me 4 stars is the max atm
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Sad that i cant play one god all the time i need diversity otherwise its gets boring for me so for me 4 stars is the max atm
    If i didn't stop playing the god I have all those stars on I would prob have like 20~ judging from my other diamonds. That and getting all the gods to 1 because people seem to think if you dont have every god mastered your bad even if you shit on them xD Though I might play my top god a lot more again because im super curious.

Achievements:
    Anyone got pics from the pts or somewhere online?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Party Person 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    I would play a lot of one god.But I also want to be a pro and can't only ever play one god.Also funnily enough all the people I have played against that only plays one god,They are really bad at their god.25-50 thousand kills?They go 0-12 or something.It is quite funny.
    You don't understand.Edgar is the one in the hole.

"Tell me again little Lamb.What is mine to take?"
    "All things dear Wolf.

"Never one."
    "Without the other."

Jing Wei is the best goddess in, SMITE, in everything. <3 #Notbiased

Jing Wei stats: 15 Godlikes 2 Penta's 4 Quadra's <3

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeC9 View Post
    I would play a lot of one god.But I also want to be a pro and can't only ever play one god.Also funnily enough all the people I have played against that only plays one god,They are really bad at their god.25-50 thousand kills?They go 0-12 or something.It is quite funny.
    I wish it would show losses or at least win ratio instead of just the "good" stats. Triple worshippers breeds too many diamond god players but at least the many starred ones know the god inside out if not all the different modes or roles they play them in.

Achievements:
    I mean when you get to that point you've played everyone else so little you cant really figure out what the person your fighting going to do because you dont understand how they god they are playing work. That being said typically when you have stats like that you'll get singled out, and honestly If your only playing one god its probably because you play the game really casually and just want to enjoy who your playing.

At the end of the day not every games going to be good no matter what god you play so stats and a single game are never really that indicative of player skill. If that was true I would have to assume iRaffer sucks at the game because of one match of clash I played with him where he fed, but hes a pro player so obviously this is untrue.
    Last edited by OverlordHades; 01-30-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Party Person 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordHades View Post
    At the end of the day not every games going to be good no matter what god you play so stats and a single game are never really that indicative of player skill. If that was true I would have to assume iRaffer sucks at the game because of one match of clash I played with him where he fed, but hes a pro player so obviously this is untrue.
    I don't know...Back when I played Jing Wei almost religiously I rarely had a bad match...and by "bad match" I mean going just over 1 k/d/a.I don't think my negative matches ever hit double digits in as many games as I have played of her.If you are truly great with a god(barring certain gods/roles)you should at least go positive or have a good showing.Not making the noobiest of mistakes that not even a mastery V would make.
    You don't understand.Edgar is the one in the hole.

"Tell me again little Lamb.What is mine to take?"
    "All things dear Wolf.

"Never one."
    "Without the other."

Jing Wei is the best goddess in, SMITE, in everything. <3 #Notbiased

Jing Wei stats: 15 Godlikes 2 Penta's 4 Quadra's <3

Achievements:
    I don't know...Back when I played Jing Wei almost religiously I rarely had a bad match...and by "bad match" I mean going just over 1 k/d/a.I don't think my negative matches ever hit double digits in as many games as I have played of her.If you are truly great with a god(barring certain gods/roles)you should at least go positive or have a good showing.Not making the noobiest of mistakes that not even a mastery V would make.
    Well was that before or after her buffs? Because in all fairness jing wei has dominated this season as far as hunters are concerned. I could say for any of my diamond gods I never hit double digits in terms of deaths and a rarely if ever go negative on them, but that doesnt mean it it would never happen. Sometimes you fight people who are blatantly better then you.

Like last night I wanted a casual areana match, so I qued up and low and behold there were 3 master players on the enemy team. They were aror (a pro player), soulshiner(a pro player) and delwin (I think hes in the top tier of ranked joust players) and needless to say we lost. Now I was on freya, shes my bottom bitch of characters, I didn't go negative because its freya, play passive go in when you can and get a kill. If I was a shitter player on her, I might have gone into double digit deaths because I got focused pretty hard, but I know what I can and cant do with her and I know fighting a team like that I need to play somewhat safe and wait for a good opportunity.

So again, I dont think its fair to assume everyone will always have good games and that there will never be an opportunity to get genuinely outplayed by someone better.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    The main reason people suck when they have 5k+ worshipers is because when you've played one god for so fucking long you honestly don't care about on single game and build w/e the fuck you want and play how ever the fuck you want.

Not because they don't understand how a god they are versing works nor are they getting singled out but they simply don't care on a troll level.