Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: With 5 days to go is it even worth it (ranked question)

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran

With 5 days to go is it even worth it (ranked question)

I have to admit, I've done god awful in duel this season in Duel. Building wrong, usually loosing buff camps. List goes on. Doesn't help I kept loosing my cool and panicking. I win 2 matches and it sticks me in silver 2. I do decent in Ranked joust and it puts me in silver 4. *throws table*

Annoyance aside is it even worth playing ranked with under a week to go? Can I even skip to gold 5 with my elo in ranked joust? I probably should of learnt to play Conquest more to see if I could get closer, but I think people are going to notice haha..

Meh profile http://smite.guru/stats/hr/Reklia/league

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    I have to admit, I've done god awful in duel this season in Duel. Building wrong, usually loosing buff camps. List goes on. Doesn't help I kept loosing my cool and panicking. I win 2 matches and it sticks me in silver 2. I do decent in Ranked joust and it puts me in silver 4. *throws table*

Annoyance aside is it even worth playing ranked with under a week to go? Can I even skip to gold 5 with my elo in ranked joust? I probably should of learnt to play Conquest more to see if I could get closer, but I think people are going to notice haha..

Meh profile http://smite.guru/stats/hr/Reklia/league
    well seeing that you have a 2 to 18 win rate, I would not recommend the duel mode. And on top of that, you lost to a pos. as AMC

And your joust ELO? its not enough. with a 45% rate, there is no way you will skip a whole league.

Only way to skip a league is to get placed into like silver and then win almost all games until promo.

I do recommend trying out ranked CQ. Maybe you will get placed Gold V.

You just gotta do well your first 5-6 games. Those matter the most.

THis is all if you have experience in CQ. If you have limited to no experience, You are better to watch Weak3n and wait till next season :P

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    well seeing that you have a 2 to 18 win rate, I would not recommend the duel mode. And on top of that, you lost to a pos. as AMC

And your joust ELO? its not enough. with a 45% rate, there is no way you will skip a whole league.

Only way to skip a league is to get placed into like silver and then win almost all games until promo.

I do recommend trying out ranked CQ. Maybe you will get placed Gold V.

You just gotta do well your first 5-6 games. Those matter the most.

THis is all if you have experience in CQ. If you have limited to no experience, You are better to watch Weak3n and wait till next season :P
    A few days ago my elo was about 1,550. Then I had a loosing streak thanks to poor teams and trolls resulting in loosing over 40tp. Thats the trouble with randoms..

Yeah I suck. I lost with AMC. As I said I built wrong and cracked under pressure.

As for Conquest. I have a.. basic understanding of what each role comprises of. Last season when I needed 2 wins for the AMC skin I played 4 ranked conquest games and nobody noticed I wasn't an expert x). Although I did study where to place wards and memorize builds for supp etc. Maybe I could get away with it if I study some more?

EDIT: Last season I did duel and managed to get to gold 5. And now I suck lol x)

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    You are better to watch Weak3n and wait till next season :P
    so he can learn how to miss thor ult and spam it on speed buff?
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You've got nothing to lose (except time) why not try then? They're doing a hard reset so it won't matter where you end up this season anyway.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    You are better to watch Weak3n

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    If you think you've somehow improven, then yeah, you could try to get to Gold V in ranked duel. Also, there you can always tryhard.

As someone has suggested above, you can also try ranked conquest. I only played the qualifying games a long time ago (and I think I've gotten somewhat better since then) and I got placed in Gold II, so if you don't have bad luck with matchmaking, you could easily get there.

Achievements:
    Conquest is hard enough for me, but ranked? Phew. Who needs a maths test when you have so much to think about. I don't think I should of build book of thoth.. Besides that I think I did okay.

Math ID in case you wondering http://smite.guru/match/hr/312699391

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Anyone know when the season ends for console (PS4 specifically)?

I'm wondering if we're getting the extra week between updates like normal, or if 4.1 is dropping the same time for PC and console (similar to the Bacchus event).
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    @KingKronosDC84 when you are logged in go to the ranked tab and you will see your ranking and the days left of the season

@Reklia looking at your match history and on how much you played each mode the best thing for you to improve is to go to casual conquest and cycle through every role and playing a different god every match, ~400 hours playtime and almost everything in arena is not enough to hit gold in any ranked mode