Thread: Last Masamune Changes

Member Worshipper NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter

Last Masamune Changes

I really liked how the old Masamune worked. It looked to me like a nice item for ability-based assassins to deal huge damage against character that built into health. It was a very unique passive, and the last changes make it just a copycat of Aphro's passive for assassins who want to play more deffensively. I don't like it at all. Please, revert the shifts.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    +1
    definetely

That was a good anti-warlock's sash item. Now huge health pools do not have a counter for assassins. Adcs got qins...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrizz View Post
    +1
    definetely

That was a good anti-warlock's sash item. Now huge health pools do not have a counter for assassins. Adcs got qins...
    +1 to your +1 xD
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I agree, but the current passive is not hopeless. Its good for assassins that want a bit more survivability and warriors with a lead/what a bit of dmg and are already tanky that also really get in everyones face. For assassins it's good on: Baka,Thor,Hun batz,Kali and maybe bastet,merc,ne zha,nem,susano and thana. For warriors it's good on: Ama,Bellona,Erlang,Osiris and maybe chaac,guan yu,herc,ravana,tyr and vamana.
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    I agree, but the current passive is not hopeless. Its good for assassins that want a bit more survivability and warriors with a lead/what a bit of dmg and are already tanky that also really get in everyones face. For assassins it's good on: Baka,Thor,Hun batz,Kali and maybe bastet,merc,ne zha,nem,susano and thana. For warriors it's good on: Ama,Bellona,Erlang,Osiris and maybe chaac,guan yu,herc,ravana,tyr and vamana.
    Yeah, I know they could have made it still worse but the old one was the best. And yeah maybe you can build it on assassins and warriors but if you are ahead I think, specially on warriors because you're tanking shit if not with that item. It makes you not tanky enough.

Forum Discord Owner Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,366
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Please don't necro threads.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.