Thread: The celtic event is a rip off.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

The celtic event is a rip off.

Really, for 1000 gems, we get to go around the board once and possible get enigma chests? What a rip off. First, they're enigma chests. So they're pretty well garbage anyways. Second, the viking quest was cheaper and gave more. Way more. You guys are getting greasier and greasier by the day. Almost every good skin is chest locked now, in a 1/55 chance. Such a slimy way to do business.

ROLL THE DICE. SEAL YOUR FATE.

To complete the Path of the Phantom Queen, you must take part in an ancient magical board game, full of traps and treasures. Each square has its own quest, reward, or trap. Complete a quest to roll the dice and advance... or retreat, if luck is against you.

In there would've been a REAL good time to say "You only get one shot at the board!" Instead of making it an infinity symbol, and having the board be done in about 4 dice rolls. You're actually luckier if you get sent back, because you get another chance at the chests.
    Last edited by Setzer69; 01-20-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Moved to Other Feedback
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Relishy's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    1000 gems for a chance at chests, a pedestal, morrigan skin, artemis skin and terra skin plus a music theme... I mean.... All of the skins combined would cost you over 1k gems, not including the pedestal.
    Possible Changes to Thoth's Ultimate to balance him a little more.

Give it a look and give me an honest opinion!

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    1000 gems for a "chance" at a chest. and 2 skins, a pedestal, and music. First off, the "chance"for a chest that has a "chance" to be anything useful isn't even a bonus. You could totally not get a chest at all. And even if you get a chest, it could be a ward skin. Or a "cutesy avatar". Woo hoo.

Viking event.

"During the event, you’ll be able to unlock up to 4 skins (2 each for Chaac and Kali), a loading frame, music theme, Ymir announcer pack, Viking Stein ward, and pedestal, along with 2 Viking Chest rolls."

For 900 gems. So for an extra 100 gems, I'm down 1 skin, 1 chest roll, an announcer pack, and a ward skin. Yeah, this event is reallllly worth it.When you go from the viking event, people assume that's the standard you've set for what comes in an event. This event was clearly lower worth for more gems. And the viking event at least told us what we were going to get. The celtic board just makes you think you can get all 3 chests. It's their gambling garbage all over again. Might as well just lock the entire game in a chest.
    Last edited by Setzer69; 01-20-2017 at 07:05 PM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Dude, you can get it for free with a Twitch Prime trial. It's not a rip-off at all.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Cupidhead phatal808's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If it wasn't advertised like the game board part was "fun", which it's not, I wouldn't have got the Amazon free trial. I DEFINITELY would not pay 1000 gems for the second rate items. I haven't heard anyone get a chest from the board anyway. I know I didn't.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Othomi's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I did get two chests ...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Spesstaco's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    its a rip off if you spend money and gems as the skins are very subpar and you have to do a load of bs to get them. However, just create an amazon account to try prime for free, then twitch prime for free as it is idiotically required, then you get to do it for free.