Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand of the Gods Issue Tracker

Junior Member Minion F33Deration's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Geb Warcry cleansed the Freya's Banish, but didn't buff the +3 Health to the target (Doom Speaker). The text says "+3 Health AND remove any Crowd Control effect".

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by F33Deration View Post
    Geb Warcry cleansed the Freya's Banish, but didn't buff the +3 Health to the target (Doom Speaker). The text says "+3 Health AND remove any Crowd Control effect".
    What? Thats a big bug. You shouldn't be even to target a banished card. Will test later.

Junior Member Minion darksullen's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    1.my bastet was killed by dishonor and she did not summon her cats.

2. The cards are covering my mana(crystals) cant see how many mana i have after i draw like 5 card or more.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Does anybody know why I can't see the gladiator card? It doesn't appear in my roman cards.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by coeziv View Post
    Does anybody know why I can't see the gladiator card? It doesn't appear in my roman cards.
    As in your collection?

Set to "Full screen" mode with max possible size on your setting. The new UI is so broken right now it will always show the same amount of cards on the screen based on the resolution (8 cards) but smaller size screen can only view 4 or 6 cards so any other cards outside that border will not be seen as they will be covered by the card character model spot.

A bug: When Ao kuang clone explodes and kills an egyptian stage urn, you don't get a potion. Your enemy doesn't as well.

I have it set to fullscreen (1680x1050). I can see 6 cards at a time, and when I scroll thru, i can't see the gladiator card

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by coeziv View Post
    I have it set to fullscreen (1680x1050). I can see 6 cards at a time, and when I scroll thru, i can't see the gladiator card
    Try going into the collection screen and set it to Windowed and back to Full screen. I managed to get it to show only 6 cards again and by doing that, it show 8 until I quit the game. Also my resolution is 1600 x 900. Try going for a widest resolution you can select if you haven't.

Edit: Tested again. No matter what resolution you start with, it seems to starts off with 6 cards. You MUST change the resolution at least once in the collection screen to get it to show the remaining card and then you can switch back.

For example, my first test with 1300 x 768 something. It showed 6 until I switch to 1600 x 900, my usual.

I relog with 1600 x 900 and it went back to showing 6. I change to 1300 x 768 something in the collection screen and it shows 8 again. Then I switch back to 1600 x 900 once more to continue playing with my usual screen size.

This is all tested on full screen.

Edit 2 : Tested a bunch of time. Changing screen resolution at the collection screen back and forth while using full screen appears to be a bandage fix for now. This doesn't work with Borderless Windowed as Borderless Windowed will not resize the screen on resolution change.
    Last edited by Zeitzbach; 03-26-2017 at 07:08 AM.

I got it working in 1600x1024. I now see 8 cards, including gladiator. Thank you very much

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Achievements:
    I went on my game today, and I had trouble in my collection, I was able to see only 4 cards per page and the two bottom cards were cut in half. Is it supposed to look like that, or is it a problem? I know that the collection had a change in the recent patch, but I'm missing cards from every pantheon as well as neutral. I tried to make a roman deck, but after going through the roman collection I had only 14 cards. and there were mostly units, there was barely any roman spells for me to use, even in the neutral collection I was missing spells. I have the same resolution and everything sine I installed the game. So why does it look like that? And those anyone else have the same problem.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    bug report on thanatos skill
    i was playing against another zeus, had a marksman deployed, he executed him with a thanatos, next turn, i executed the same thanatos with a thanatos of mine, when he landed, he was 1/2, same as the marskman.