Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Smite Tactics Issue Tracker

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by KactuX View Post
    I'm currently playing Ra vs ISIS, and for some reason i cannot use minion recruiter, as if i didnt have mana(currently 9, have been same all game)
    Yes, I had this same problem. A quick google search pointed out that this could possibly be because the enemy's hand had "god" cards and not "minion" cards. I've only played one game on Tactics but if the chars we are spawning onto the board are gods then this card seems pretty shi***.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Hades Warcry makes the root graphic appear where the unit was standing rather than where the united retreated to (this happened when Geb retreated)

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Ares pull and stun isn't cleansed by Geb shield.

It was so BS to suddenly lose despite planning a good wall to stall because of a bug.

Chang'E healing 2 per turn although the card says 1.
    Last edited by Zeitzbach; 03-05-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Nu Wa - Stealth Cloud: sometimes, when trying to use the cloud by clicking on a tile that is occupied by a unit, the game selects the unit instead of using the ability. This means the cloud cannot be used at the desired location.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hello, I just recently started playing the game and I have run across 2 bugs all ready.

1. In the odin campaign mission I played hastened fatalis on kaldr before my first attack; however, it only allowed me to attack once that turn with kaldr. Unless I am mistaken it show have allowed me to attack twice now matter if i applied the effect to kaldr before or after his first attack.

2. In a ranked match as odin againest ra, my opponent play anubis and activated its effect coveing the 3 tiles killing my thor, This is the correct part, the bug is that when I spawned a warriors sigil and a fire imp on those tiles they died immediately while it was still my turn. This is wrong as anubis' text reads that the 3 damage will be applied to all enemies characters at the end of their turn meaning that they shouldnt have died till the end of the turn. This cost me a match.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by cairns6 View Post
    Hello, I just recently started playing the game and I have run across 2 bugs all ready.

1. In the odin campaign mission I played hastened fatalis on kaldr before my first attack; however, it only allowed me to attack once that turn with kaldr. Unless I am mistaken it show have allowed me to attack twice now matter if i applied the effect to kaldr before or after his first attack.

2. In a ranked match as odin againest ra, my opponent play anubis and activated its effect coveing the 3 tiles killing my thor, This is the correct part, the bug is that when I spawned a warriors sigil and a fire imp on those tiles they died immediately while it was still my turn. This is wrong as anubis' text reads that the 3 damage will be applied to all enemies characters at the end of their turn meaning that they shouldnt have died till the end of the turn. This cost me a match.
    1. Use fatalis after you attack. It will work then.
    2. The wording is weird but its not a bug. It does 3 damage when deployed. Then it can do 3 damage anytime you move into another tile or summon a critter on the tile. Then it will do 3 damage at end of turn.

So if you play anubis then ability then blink someone twice in the tiles it would do 9 damage, then another 3 at end of turn.

Junior Member Minion darksullen's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I just noticed a bug, when i use the card that revives after a unit dies on Bastet, she dies and her cats summon. But when she dies the second time her cats do not summon. Shouldnt they summon? since the card says after she dies they summon

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    And another one: units that lose a buff loose the damage as well, for example kaldr and skadi. The 3/4 kaldr with a +1/+2 buff gets 1 damage. When skadi is killed, the kaldr should be 2/1 but is then 2/2 without any damage.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Ritual Tribute + Anubis bug: I used RT and revived Anubis, and his Warcry dealed 5 dmg instead the 3 dmg (the +2/+2 buff worked correctly). And that happened twice, 'cause the second RT also revived Anubis and triggered his Warcry the same way.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Another 2: First, Kaldr should cost 2 to play. But if the enemy has a Skadi, it costs 1 to play for me. The Kaldr should not cost only 1 because only the costs of the Kaldr that is added to the hand has its cost reduced. Additionally, if I banish the enemy Skadi, even then the Kaldr only costs 1 for me!

2nd: I play Fenrir. The fenrir becomes 6/7 after turn 2. The enemy deals one damage to it, so it becomes a 6/6. Then he silences him, and he goes back to being a 2/3! This is not correct, as the card text is gone only from the moment on, and not retrospectively.

On a side note, like I mentioned in my previous post, the 2/3 would be wrong anyways, because he already had 1 damage so he should go back to 2/2.