Time for the first god concept challenge of 2017!
The winners from the previous challenge are:
Mimir, the Wise One by Zipper1204
Nerthus, Maiden of the Holy Waters by amelixo
The themes for this challenge are the following:
Gods that deal self damage by Zipper1204
(for example Thanatos)
Gods with one or more multi-choice abilities by amelixo
(for example Erleng Sheng/Sun Wukong's transformations or Choronos's passive)
As always here are the rules:
- Each concept must be for one of the 2 themes. You must state for which theme you want to take part in, with a concept that fits in that theme. You cannot enter for more then 1 theme with the same concept.
- Only concepts made after January 15th will be accepted.
- Winners of the previous god concept challenge cannot enter for the theme that they chose, but can enter for the theme of the other winner. Additionally if the theme is chosen by someone else, both the person who chose the theme and the winner of the previous god concept challenge for whom the theme was chosen for, cannot enter for that theme.
- Around the end of February, concepts will no longer be accepted. The poll will then open, where people can vote for their favorite concepts.
- With a minimum difference of 6 concepts, if 1 of the themes have more then 2 times the number of concepts of the other theme, then the winners are selected based on the highest number of votes and not based on the themes.
- The poll will run for 6-10 days and the winners will be nominated.
- The given dates can change, so they are more of a guideline, then something final.
- The poll is not anonymous, so everyone can see the voters.
- Who is nominated as winner, depends on the number of valid votes that a concept has. Each concepts can have a maximum of 1 invalid vote, after which invalid votes will not be counted.
- What is considered an invalid vote will be disclosed upon the running of the poll (if needed).
- While I did not want to enforce these rules, keep in mind that this contest is meant for members of the community who like to make or discuss god concepts. As such the winners of the contest should be based on who can make the most well thought out concept, not on who can bring the highest number of friends to vote for him/her!
- The validity of the votes and winners can be disputed by everyone, until the start of the next god concept challenge.
- The winners of each of the themes will then each select a new theme for the next god concept challenge.
- The same person cannot win both themes, so if someone has the highest amount of votes in more both themes, the 2nd place which has the highest amount of votes will be selected as the winner from their respective theme.
- Anyone who gets a ban from the forum (regardless of duration) is expelled from this round of the god concept challenge.
- As the forum has a limited number of maximum poll option and we get closer to that limit with each new god concept challenge, each user will be able to post only 3 concepts.
Good luck and have fun!