Thread: Smite Mac 2017 = Unplayable bc of crashes

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Smite Mac 2017 = Unplayable bc of crashes

So I have already sent a report on this to Hi-Rez, that my game has constantly been crashing often and randomly and it only happens to Smite. The crashes have become so common and sudden that lately I've been losing the enthusiasm to even play the game because I know it's just going to crash during God Selection (and I'll get 60 minutes upon 60 minutes of deserter penalties) or in the middle of a game (upon which I get killed).

There seems to be no fix for it, all the replies I've gotten only say that Smite Mac is on beta. Yes, it was on beta last year and it's still on beta this year; it might even still be on beta next year, but will that mean that my game will just keep crashing? Hi-Rez doesn't even give updates on how Smite Mac is doing and what developments or fixes they've made to actually push it out of beta, which leads me to believe that Smite Mac players are not even worth the time for Hi-Rez, you know? I've read so many bug reports on this forum, and almost all of them I still see on the game! And those threads were from so many months ago--almost a year! I'm not even mad at these because they're super minor compared to what's happening now.

I've been a loyal patron of this game. I've spent so much time and money on it because I actually want it to improve and succeed. However, when the performance becomes so bad, it just frustrates me because I feel like nothing is being done.

**Update: I actually logged in to play one (just one) match after posting this, less than 30 seconds later I get a queue and I'm taken to god selection, and true enough my game crashes on god selection. Just less than 2 mins after logging in, the game decides that nope, I'm not playing. This is a new record btw. It crashed so fast. *sigh*
    Last edited by nicetryjan; 01-17-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    yeah I've been finding the same problem and the thing is its only when i play online and now its threatened me if i leave more i will get a permenant ban from my account

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Dumb changes like these will be the downfall of smite. im calling it quits till they work their shit out