View Poll Results: Are you willing to pay to participate in the event?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 28.00%
  • No

36 72.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How many are paying to participate on the Celtic Event?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead articlink's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    damn all this sodium for one and a half lines. trust me nobody is harassing you, youre just being salty cus one person disagreed with you.
    have some respect, your speaking to the Saltlord

plus your off topic nothing in your post pertained to the topic at hand.

we got 3 more prople to vote no they wouldnt spend money on this event but hay we got 1 person saying they would

keep voting and keep on track my plebs.

most important show some respect to the Saltlord.

ha·rass·ment
    həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/
    noun
    aggressive pressure or intimidation. yeah total harassment

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Welcome to the internet.

The salt lord needs to realize that people have opinions. How dare people have a right to disagree. :P
    i'm american and most of all i'm the Saltlord. freedom of speech and expression may be taken away on the internet.

i respect his opinion hell as an american i would fight and die for his right of expression.

but considering this all started because someone took what i said out of context, i will continue to reign over the plebs as the newly appointed Saltlord.

8k posts wow do you even smite?

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    no, you dont understand. topic IS the salt. it was always the salt. and the meta. how could i even forget the meta? how will the meta gods will forgive me for committing such a heinous criminal act? *gives his neck to the executioner* MAY THE BLOOD OF THIS SACRIFICE MIXED WITH SALT SATISFY YOU MY DEAR ALMIGHTY LORDS!
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Junior Member Cupidhead phatal808's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by articlink View Post
    i'm american and most of all i'm the Saltlord. freedom of speech and expression may be taken away on the internet.

i respect his opinion hell as an american i would fight and die for his right of expression.

but considering this all started because someone took what i said out of context, i will continue to reign over the plebs as the newly appointed Saltlord.

8k posts wow do you even smite?
    You are a disgrace.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    no, you dont understand. topic IS the salt. it was always the salt. and the meta. how could i even forget the meta? how will the meta gods will forgive me for committing such a heinous criminal act? *gives his neck to the executioner* MAY THE BLOOD OF THIS SACRIFICE MIXED WITH SALT SATISFY YOU MY DEAR ALMIGHTY LORDS!
    wow you went full retard. can anyone translate for me

Quote Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
    You are a disgrace.
    kneel b4 your Saltlord!

yall know i just wanted to release some steam and complain to a open forum but it got a little out of hand with all my trolling.

i'm sorry and i'm quite happy. i'm sure that people have complained so much more then i have, i humbly accept the achieved crown of Saltlord. i guess it just means that even a small amount if applied correctly will troll a long way.

i will forever be your Saltlord but i dont come on the forum much. i'm the type of person that dosnt bottle thing's in or even ignore stuff, if i feel something or see something i say something or do something. its something i was taught early in life. enjoy lemonade

so until my next adventure ill leave you with a great quote of advice. Never take life to seriously because you will never get out alive.

ill apologize again. im sorry if i offended anyone and i truly love my new nickname. thanks Zecleria

The Saltlord, i even considered changing my ign to Saltlord but ill always be articlink even if people make fun of me for spelling arctic wrong because it represents who i am and i will never not be myself no matter how much y'all disagree with that. i cant expect anyone to read these and even consider being nicer to people over the internet i understand that you have a image to project. i would be ashamed if my projected image didnt include a little bit of humble pie.

a second quote.

That goes for all of y'all never pretend to be something you're not just be yourself, that's what's really cool.

you get extra points if you know the movies i'm quoting.
    Last edited by articlink; 01-18-2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: the Saltlord need no reason

New Member Cupidhead EndbyMaico's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Pedestal is cool, also like the music theme. But yea thats about it really.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by articlink View Post
    wow you went full retard. can anyone translate for me
    are you jealous that meta gods are superior than your salt? *TIME TO PURGE YOU HERETICS intensifies*
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Does anyone else get to redo the event? Finished it the first day and today I was able to start over.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sandpit77's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Not paying for it, but I'm already an Amazon prime member so it doesn't really affect me one way or the other.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Since Amazon Prime and therefore Twitch Prime is not available in my country, I have to pay 1000 gems.

I think this...partnership? Sponsorship? Whatever it's called.... DEAL...with Amazon/Twitch is a bad idea, given that it's only available in a few countries worldwide. Amazon is not a thing in my country, we don't have our own localized Amazon, and to top it off, it all requires a creditcard, and not everyone, myself included, can get one. I'd be fine if it accepted PayPal, but PayPal used to be partnered with Ebay, the competitor of Amazon, so that'll never happen.

So far Prime members got 2 skins and the event for free. I'd hate to think of what else they'll be getting that literally 95% of the world can't get simply because it's not available in those countries.