Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Hate People Who Don't Know What They're Doing.

Member Follower lonewolfhowl100's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

I Hate People Who Don't Know What They're Doing.

Yes, this is literally everyone's match life on Smite. You get the bad teammate who feeds, or steals, or doesn't follow the team comp. I'm not against playing with friends, but the sad part is that my friends aren't good at that great at Smite. I have friends with a kid who rages when something doesn't go right when in all reality it was his fault and he won't realize it, then I have another one who doesn't even pay attention. Today during a match our team lost half our team fights since he was just sitting there attacking the buffs instead of coming when I called for him to get over there on the mic. He wouldn't attack at all during any team-fights. Then he wouldn't listen when I told him not to surrender when we had a chance at a comeback. Where are the good players ;-; ? (And yes, I know it's my fault for playing matches with them)
    With the Marksmanship of Neith, the strength of Bellona, the viciousness of Fenrir, the frightening magic from Nox, and the healing abilities from the stunning Terra, our team will prevail! Join me on PS4 and let's make tonight one to remember! Now, who's with me?!

PSN: lonewolfhowl100

God Ideas:
    Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest.
    Izanagi, God of Creation.
    Maya, Goddess of Illusion.
    Phobos, God of Fear.

God Skin Ideas:
    Eclipse Scylla.
    Rockin' Terra

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Chibo's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Your choosing to play with these people. Also ps4 hasn't had smite long. It took ages for xbox players to know what to do. Try finding groups to play with as someone who will talk generally is better.
    gt:chiboiscool
    say something nice!

uh, you rock!?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I have this same issue. Played with a guy who is in my clan or let's say I joined smite and he asked me to join his clan. I read up on what to do and over time I become better with stuff that's basic. he does random things like uses ares main ult at random times, runs forward and expects us all to work as a team because he died and we wasn't there to save him. He was ares this one game and he was building random stuff on ares and I told him what to build . The list goes on and on, Using ares ult at red buff camp on a joust map with nobody around to help him secure a kill and he's saying attack attack. Drove me nuts.

You cannot play with these people in conquest. They say they know it all but in reality they don't.. I get fed up of people who can't play the game also but I do see a lot of new players. New players are great for the games lifespan and I realise that not every player plays moba games or whatever, I mean I came from war thunder tank game and was hate mailed 2-3 games in. I didn't quit but it's enough to make you think. But I just blocked and reported.

I would like to see a change in conquest as every game for me has people doing stupid stuff. I had a guy level 13 while rest of his team was level 20 and he build the wrong items on Rama. I felt kind of sorry for the guy since he just died everytime he went out the spawn zone, because he seemed to not have a clue.
    But it's these sort of people who make conquest less fun if you keep running into them.

Let's say it's the people who won't admit they are wrong or build to random builds not relive the to the game in hand. You can't reason with these types so I guess for me it's time to move on. I don't mind loosing but it's nice to loose knowing I build everything Wright and was just outplayed, not to a team member who was just building anything and we tried to carry him.

Edit. Does anybody know if clan chest carry over to another clan, I'm on treasure chest gold but don't want to start over?
    Last edited by commandoo; 01-17-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    I like turtles

Member Follower lonewolfhowl100's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    @Chibo, I said I chose to play with him in the beginning, but I know Smite isn't that old and they might not be that smart. I'm good at the game and tried to play with some people on there that switched from PC, and that was difficult as hell since they kept calling out random names (which was the items original names from season 1 or 2 [Forgive me for not knowing]) and that made it harder on me to communicate. @commandoo, idk if items carry over. I'm just more focused on finding set people to play with instead of a set clam atm.
    With the Marksmanship of Neith, the strength of Bellona, the viciousness of Fenrir, the frightening magic from Nox, and the healing abilities from the stunning Terra, our team will prevail! Join me on PS4 and let's make tonight one to remember! Now, who's with me?!

PSN: lonewolfhowl100

God Ideas:
    Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest.
    Izanagi, God of Creation.
    Maya, Goddess of Illusion.
    Phobos, God of Fear.

God Skin Ideas:
    Eclipse Scylla.
    Rockin' Terra

New Member Cupidhead VlenFlyheight1's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Every time an event happens that brings in fresh randoms my ELO drops a frustrating average of ~150 points because someone doesnt know what theyre ddoing. I've gotten into the habit of post game inviting the best scoring players from either team and continuing on so as to reduce bad knowhow games. just yesterday i picked up two players and we only had one loss the whole time we played, and we picked up the 2nd best player from the lost game so worth it. I've got friends that play, but i sure as hell ain't taking them into a conquest.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    How long was Smite out on x-box before the general player base started to "get it" (for lack of a better term) ?
    I see a lot of posts referencing how new the game/MOBAs in general are to us on on the PS4 and I Know the learning curve can be pretty high as well. It hasn't even been out for a full calendar year yet.
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch

New Member Cupidhead twinspectre's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    I'm level 12 or 13 (don't remember exactly) and I guess I'm one of the Noobs
    and I must Admit, I don't know what I'm doing when I play Smite. I tried to build my characters and opponents still kill me, I tried everything but nothing the opponents still get me. I play Anhur or Artemis, but sometime I try Loki or Thanatos and yet, they still kick my a**. I would like to have some advice on how to play with all these 4 characters. I dont' Understand what I'm doing with Smite

p.s I would like to get good with Smite
    Last edited by twinspectre; 02-05-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by twinspectre View Post
    I'm level 12 or 13 (don't remember exactly) and I guess I'm one of the Noobs
    and I must Admit, I don't know what I'm doing when I play Smite. I tried to build my characters and opponents still kill me, I tried everything but nothing the opponents still get me. I play Anhur or Artemis, but sometime I try Loki or Thanatos and yet, they still kick my a**. I would like to have some advice on how to play with all these 4 characters. I dont' Understand what I'm doing with Smite

p.s I would like to get good with Smite

If you are on psn then add me " commandoo" I play them some what but can show you game stuff from what I know using a mic or something. Like how to conquest. And other game modes.

I think this weekend has officially been the worst for me.. It took me 10 games Friday to win 3 matches for the gems.. And yesterday I was on for half if not most of the day just trying to win 3.

And today I played 5 games and haven't really won any matches. We had a newb ares who kept just throwing out his ult in random places and yeah. Just getting matched with random new people

We had a conquest game where me ( support ) and an ADC dibs roles and that's it, everyone else didn't, it ended up with everyone goimg mid, solo got left to whatever but we carried the game. We only really won due to the other team having a level 11 newb when we was 20 and having 2 enemy players leave.

This weekend has been the worse for match making and generally getting stuck with newbs. we loose over stuff like people running forward and dying. Not building correctly, etc list goes on. I'm not sure how match making works. That's why I can't wait for ps4 ranked if it's a thing, I might try and get into it idk
    I like turtles

New Member Cupidhead twinspectre's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by commandoo View Post
    If you are on psn then add me " commandoo" I play them some what but can show you game stuff from what I know using a mic or something. Like how to conquest. And other game modes.

I think this weekend has officially been the worst for me.. It took me 10 games Friday to win 3 matches for the gems.. And yesterday I was on for half if not most of the day just trying to win 3.

And today I played 5 games and haven't really won any matches. We had a newb ares who kept just throwing out his ult in random places and yeah. Just getting matched with random new people

We had a conquest game where me ( support ) and an ADC dibs roles and that's it, everyone else didn't, it ended up with everyone goimg mid, solo got left to whatever but we carried the game. We only really won due to the other team having a level 11 newb when we was 20 and having 2 enemy players leave.

This weekend has been the worse for match making and generally getting stuck with newbs. we loose over stuff like people running forward and dying. Not building correctly, etc list goes on. I'm not sure how match making works. That's why I can't wait for ps4 ranked if it's a thing, I might try and get into it idk
    I know how to play Conquest, My problem is character building or whatever it is called

Junior Member Cupidhead XGCoHitokiri's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Yesterday I played an arena and went guardian because a lot of people want a damage dealer. I was Khepri and there would be times when I would put his debuff on a squishy and grab them but nobody would follow up. I started telling my team to follow up in the chat and this guy told me to stop feeding but quite literally we had a Ra that wouldn't heal the team and would instead use it on wave and a Hou Yi that would push too deep when i wasn't around and even though I peeled for this people and put my ult on them they would still fight when they had no health so I know what you mean. Sometimes people don't know how to fight other players and I do realize that I played arena so that was my first mistake but I know what you mean. If you want to know builds you should youtube videos of the specific god and see how other people play them and make sure you specify what game type you are planning a build for because builds usually vary depending on game type.