Thread: Question about worshippers

New Member Cupidhead Mr-Of-TacTicZz's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Question about worshippers

Well i wil start first with i like the game so much but i get alot of loses and so almoast no worshippers. Im a gamer on PS4 who also plays for trophies so mastering 70 is taken ages even when there are no more 2xp weekend's also mastering a god to level 10 is way to much!

So im asking can you make more 2 xp weekends's and maybe you can sit together for changing the worshippers in game make it more because playing conquest game and only getting 10 worshippers and the game takes 1 hour!!! That is not OK. Also i have a wife and baby so i cant play that long.

So i migth rechange some things so its fitting other people as well and not for only people that can play 24/7 , i mean i like it alot and thats what you need to do keep the game intrestting for normal players and for trophy/achievement hunters.

I hope you guys can look into this.

King Regards!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead tootalicious's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    current worshipper progression is fine as it is

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Worshipers don't really mean anything except show how much you play a god and allows you to buy mastery skins. If you want to grind the 70 gods trophy just to have it then there are options. Play modes not conquest and/or buy boosters. Boosters are there for people who can't commit as much real life time to the game and want more masteries.

Junior Member Cupidhead PartynJesus's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    While i like the idea behind the Mastery system for ranked, i only have one reason to dislike it.

I just want to pick a god for a teammate and i can't cause i have to "master" it first.

The mastery system i would like a rework for as well... TBH some gods i just have zero interest in playing at all, and a few of them are very meta atm. i know its easy to grind up to lvl 1 mastery but doing it 40+ times is very tedious.

I could list a bunch of them but i don't want to start a flame war with the people who do enjoy them.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Of-TacTicZz View Post
    Well i wil start first with i like the game so much but i get alot of loses and so almoast no worshippers. Im a gamer on PS4 who also plays for trophies so mastering 70 is taken ages even when there are no more 2xp weekend's also mastering a god to level 10 is way to much!

So im asking can you make more 2 xp weekends's and maybe you can sit together for changing the worshippers in game make it more because playing conquest game and only getting 10 worshippers and the game takes 1 hour!!! That is not OK. Also i have a wife and baby so i cant play that long.

So i migth rechange some things so its fitting other people as well and not for only people that can play 24/7 , i mean i like it alot and thats what you need to do keep the game intrestting for normal players and for trophy/achievement hunters.

I hope you guys can look into this.

King Regards!
    Worshippers to get to mastery 1 is about 50.

Thats about winning 7 games or about losing 13.

Not that much.

Mastery 10 just shows you enjoy playing the god and that time was spent to get said mastery rank. If they gave out mastery 10s in about a week of playing, it wouldnt be that impressive anymore.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

New Member Cupidhead Mr-Of-TacTicZz's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    Worshippers to get to mastery 1 is about 50.

Thats about winning 7 games or about losing 13.

Not that much.

Mastery 10 just shows you enjoy playing the god and that time was spent to get said mastery rank. If they gave out mastery 10s in about a week of playing, it wouldnt be that impressive anymore.
    Yeah do you like losing 13 games of 30min to 1 hour... For only 1 mastery? I don't think so!