Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Athena. Why the Russian?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Athena. Why the Russian?

She looks like a Russian slag in the tight shirt skirt, boobs out and high heels. More dressed for a night in Amsterdam. Why does she have the Russian skin? Is she part Russian? Or ? And why does she have a defence force skin? Why is that too?

Also the vgs seems to be lacking. If I buy the voice pack what do I get? and can I add voices from skins I don't own?

I bought the skin for kumba ( lamp shade pj skin) but I wanted to use the normal voice with that skin, like when he says " they woke me up to fight you " or something but in the other pj skin he never says that.
    I like turtles

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    During god selection, after you lock in your god, you can set the VP to Default, Skin or God. If you want Kumbha's default skin VP, select God.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Member Follower
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The story is that the person who spoke the Athena voicepack wasnt able to imitate a greek accent, so she did a russian one instead. Unfortunately, its been a running gag ever since. Athena is not well represented in this game at all. Even Nikes Voicepack would fit her much much better.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    During god selection, after you lock in your god, you can set the VP to Default, Skin or God. If you want Kumbha's default skin VP, select God.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Lookador View Post
    The story is that the person who spoke the Athena voicepack wasnt able to imitate a greek accent, so she did a russian one instead. Unfortunately, its been a running gag ever since. Athena is not well represented in this game at all. Even Nikes Voicepack would fit her much much better.
    Oh I see.. That might explain it. Me and a few clannies was wondering why her Greek sounded less Greek but then got into the argument of " what does a Greek person sound like" I don't really know.

I would prefer Athena to be more " hardcore " in her voice pack. But meh. I don't think they will ever change her voice now and the Russian Athena would be better if she was wearing armour and dressed less like she was going night up UK club scene.
    I like turtles

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookador View Post
    Adding to the story that the intended actress probably could've pulled it off if she didn't fall sick.
    But yeah, unfortunately Athena's voice keeps me from playing her just as much as Neith's overall attitude keeps me from touching her with a ten foot pole (insert penis joke here).

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Her voice pack kinda grows on ppl. I think it shouldn't be changed. It gives her a unique twist.

Also WTF is with the "boobs out" comment? She is fully armored. Is having a plentiful bosom a crime nowadays? Can you get any more insecure?

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by commandoo View Post
    Why does she have the Russian skin?
    Because сука блядь иди нахуй пидар.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSleeperOP View Post
    Her voice pack kinda grows on ppl. I think it shouldn't be changed. It gives her a unique twist.
    Getting a needle stuck in your urethra can grow on you as well and it certainly qualifies as a "unique twist" but I wouldn't stand in line for that particular handout.

Also WTF is with the "boobs out" comment? She is fully armored. Is having a plentiful bosom a crime nowadays? Can you get any more insecure?
    https://youtu.be/u7nEtxd-7Ms?t=53s

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbiter View Post
    Getting a needle stuck in your urethra can grow on you as well and it certainly qualifies as a "unique twist" but I wouldn't stand in line for that particular handout.
    What's more akin to a needle in yer dick is Cupid's voice, except it's a chainsaw in your ears.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    What's more akin to a needle in yer dick is Cupid's voice, except it's a chainsaw in your ears.
    And as your mind slips into the void of nightmares, the only picture your shattered mind can reconstruct is of that stupid, nightmarish fuck to thrust his hip in all directions, taunting you as you let out a desperate scream....the first of many.