Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Have ps4 players learned how to play conquest properly?

New Member Cupidhead DaGhostlyJanitor's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Smite is similar to LoL.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Shadow_Xros's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Ranked wise, people are getting there, I'm in gold 3 and have had quite a few good games recently, there was no clear winner at 10 minutes like it used to be.

Although, on the casual side... you get wonderous things such as all assassin teams, "trio-lane" and the ever important "no one wants to mid so the jungle is forced to" games.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Xros View Post
    Ranked wise, people are getting there, I'm in gold 3 and have had quite a few good games recently, there was no clear winner at 10 minutes like it used to be.

Although, on the casual side... you get wonderous things such as all assassin teams, "trio-lane" and the ever important "no one wants to mid so the jungle is forced to" games.
    Very true, especially in casual lol. The number of Trio lanes is astonishing.
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch

Achievements:
    What I said earlier about ranked I take it back. I must have had a string of good games because today, I've been literally dealt garbage. Team-mates who'd rather go for buffs than defend towers, supports who don't rotate or rotate way too late, no wards beyond the ones I buy.

PS4 smite is literally a cesspool with very few decent games in it.

New Member Cupidhead AARONMISTER's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I dont know what region your playing in but NA is fine pretty much everygame i get into end up with all the right roles

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AARONMISTER View Post
    I dont know what region your playing in but NA is fine pretty much everygame i get into end up with all the right roles
    It's luck of the draw my friend. if RNGesus blesses you with good matchmaking you get good games. If you're like me, out of 10 games, 7 of them you get idiots who don't call roles, refuse to talk or join a PS4 party, and then instalock into what is usually an assassin even if we already have a jungle and solo, it leads to bad games.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    It's luck of the draw my friend. if RNGesus blesses you with good matchmaking you get good games. If you're like me, out of 10 games, 7 of them you get idiots who don't call roles, refuse to talk or join a PS4 party, and then instalock into what is usually an assassin even if we already have a jungle and solo, it leads to bad games.
    This is why I didn't buy the all god pack and thus don't need to play ranked.. I would run out of salt to spread and then get salty because I ran out of salt lol.

Conquest normal is a joke also. I've explained in other threads but matching with randoms who can't fill. Some games are 3 supports. Some games are all Mage. It's lol
    I like turtles

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    And so RNGesus looked down upon the 3 players, and said to them;

"Player 1, I give you...this Helmet you already have 5 of."

"Player 2, I give you, this Chest Piece for a Class you will never play.".

"Player 3, I give you...this...Gjallarhorn...what the f%$k is a Gjallarhorn?"
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Member Follower
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    PS4 is the trashiest community of all time and the matchmaking is completely random. You have to play 100 games to find one to get a proper team comp. Every game is literally all instalockers that don't even know what a team comp should look like. This game is pathetic.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I have found that in ranked you do generally get people calling out what lane they want to play in and picking characters that are more suitable. In S4 even if they pick a "bad choice" (Assassin for carry position), then hopefully they can adapt their build using the realigned item trees to make it at least useful for the team and not just a dead game from the start.

Naturally the higher up the rankings you go, the better the quality of the opponents and the conquest experience improves.

For normal conquest... I just expect to get people trying strange builds, weird lane partnerships, and lots of AFk'ers. Seems to be standard as people don't care as tbey have nothing to play for.