Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have ps4 players learned how to play conquest properly?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LAA_-UmiSho-_XoX View Post
    If you guys want people that know what they're doing, play ranked.
    This just made me die laughing omg

in my 400 or soo ranked I've come across more asshats, douche bags, and helmets that "think" they know what they r doing, then I have in 1300 casual matches.

Member Follower lonewolfhowl100's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    This just made me die laughing omg

in my 400 or soo ranked I've come across more asshats, douche bags, and helmets that "think" they know what they r doing, then I have in 1300 casual matches.
    break has a point. I've noticed the exact same thing. You can't just say "Ranked is better" Just because it's called "ranked", and before you say "you're separated by skill so it is better" anyone can make it to...let's say gold since I'm in that area. Ranked is only a title that separates based on skill, though it's not fully accurate since you get stuck with bad teammates at times. Normal Conquest can be taken just as serious, if not more, when people aren't stubborn.
    With the Marksmanship of Neith, the strength of Bellona, the viciousness of Fenrir, the frightening magic from Nox, and the healing abilities from the stunning Terra, our team will prevail! Join me on PS4 and let's make tonight one to remember! Now, who's with me?!

PSN: lonewolfhowl100

God Ideas:
    Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest.
    Izanagi, God of Creation.
    Maya, Goddess of Illusion.
    Phobos, God of Fear.

God Skin Ideas:
    Eclipse Scylla.
    Rockin' Terra

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    on a side note now that they have announced promo games have been removed ranked and the soft reset which always comes with a new season i think, hopes to god, things will get better in ranked.
    Those promo games were the bane of my existence and the 2ND biggest reason I gave up on ranked. see above for main reason lol

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sandpit77's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    It's pretty bad at times. I see a lot of players who have no clue about the mode, team comp, etc. running around and they're not adhering to lanes, pushing creep, but they have a 3/1/0 score so they think they're doing great, even though the enemy team has now pushed creep up to two towers because teammates will run around trying to deathball it thinking that's going to win.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    So i met this Dutch guy through just friends adding and I asked if he wanted to play conquest. He replied with " ok but conquest is bad I never play it, 10 games in 2 years"

We joined the lobby and boom nobody even dibs what lane. We didn't lock in but was wondering if we left the lobby or never log in our chars do we get a 30 min penalty? So We locked in anyways as support and ADC but knew it was going to be s**

nobody went into solo, no mid and no jungle. They all just ran around trying to gank. Then 1 guy left 5 mins in. And we could not end the game because rest didn't want to quit. WTF IS THIS WANK S***! it needs sorting.. It's So F AIDS it's unreal!
    I like turtles

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I barely play conquest. Just when I'm with some friends, and eventually if an event requires me to do so. We aren't that good but well, at least we're able to properly use our brains.
    Yesterday I was playing with a friend, when we entered Conquest queue, and didn't notice.

I swear these guys were all playing like headless monkeys. There wasn't a single teamfight, because these three would get caught while roaming for some unknown reason and slayed. Both me and my friend got pretty focused (which is understandable since we were the only ones actually trying to do something else than desperately looking for kills) and I would have died much more if it wasn't for my friend (playing as Kumbha), because everytime I got double ulted by Thor and <add random enemy god> my teammates would rather instantly use beads and/or aegis for no apparent reason and run away, or stay doing such an important camp late game like an xp camp, in a brilliant exhibition of strategy and teamwork (and VGS spam).
    Of course no warding and none of them wanted to cooperate for anything.

In conclusion, Conquest sucks. I have yet to find decent people in there.

Junior Member Cupidhead LAA_-UmiSho-_XoX's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I seriously don't get it. Nine out of ten games of unranked I have people that at least know what lane to go to.

And solo or duo queuing ranked I have never had anyone that didn't know what lane to be in.

Guess I'm just lucky then.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sandpit77's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LAA_-UmiSho-_XoX View Post
    I seriously don't get it. Nine out of ten games of unranked I have people that at least know what lane to go to.

And solo or duo queuing ranked I have never had anyone that didn't know what lane to be in.

Guess I'm just lucky then.
    pfft I get it even in ranked. I literally had a game the other day in ranked where we had 2 junglers and neither one of them had wards up, helped gank, ran jungle camps, etc.
    They tried to get in lane and stay there. Needless to say, it was another loss of tribute points

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I get salty over normal ranked con having people get in the wrong lane, dick around etc but in a ranked game and loosing points for something so stupid as 2 people fighting over middle.. that would grease me up good. Probs run out of salt.
    I like turtles

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You have far more competence from players in ranked matches but you also get far less patience and more VGS spamming and pinging in succession. In casuals you never know what your going to get, or if the role called is actually going to play where they say they are. I do think overall it's getting much better. I noticed after the HRX convention that people are actually calling their roles and bringing more balanced teams to the table. Rotations, warding and VGS communication is lacking some but I see many strides in the right direction.
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch