Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran

Ushas, Goddess of Dawn

Goddess of Dawn

PANTHEON: Hindu

CLASS: Guardian

TYPE: Melee, Magical

LORE
    At dawn, the sun rises above the horizon, bringing life to the lands. Towering forests and jungles are enriched and encouraged to flourish, birds fill the skies with echoing songs and mankind is awoken, beginning its day of prosperity. All of which is brought into existence at sunrise. However, at dusk, as the sun sinks beneath the horizon, night begins. With night comes darkness and oppression - whereby prosperity is hindered and all creation rests. It is Ushas, daughter of the sky and the lady of light, whose job it is to come down from the heavens every morning to ward away the night and all its evil demons.

Ushas is the harbinger of dawn, and so as she brings forth light to the world, she rouses mankind with it, bringing strength, prosperity and encouragement. She is that which impels life itself. As Ushas travels across the skies, waking the sleeping world below, the sun would catch sight of the young maiden, becoming deeply infatuated by her beauty. Ushas, pleased by his affections, would encourage the sun to chase her across the sky, thus bringing light to the world below. As the morning begins, and the sun has risen into the sky, Ushas would reunite with the sun, and the two lovers will henceforth bring light and love to world beneath them. Every morning this has happened - allowing creation to prosper with their wondrous blessing of day.

PASSIVE
    Awaken
    On a cooldown, Ushas empowers her next basic attack making it a startling slap. Ushas is able to use this basic attack on an allied god, invigorating and making them more focused on the battle at hand, granting both movement and attack speed. If an ally is mesmerised or stunned, Ushas cleanses them. This attack will deal an additional +20% of her Magical Power as damage to enemies. If the enemy god is mesmerised or stunned, they’re startled and jump up in fear.

Movement Speed Buff: +10%
    Attack Speed Buff: +20%
    Buff Duration: 3s
    Cooldown: 8 seconds
    Ability Type: Stim
    Ushas will have a passive meter that will show her the cooldown.

For the secondary effects of her passive, targets DO NOT need to be stunned/mesmerised by Ushas herself.

When anybody is mesmerised/stunned while her passive is up, they will be marked for only Ushas to see, making it clearer to her.

The "jump up" is essentially just a knockup.

ABILITY 1
    Startling Rouse
    Ushas abruptly claps her hands together creating a startling wave, extending her basic attack out in a cone infront of her, doing increased damage to enemies.

Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+40% of magical power)
    Cooldown: 16 seconds
    Ability Type: Cone
    Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 mana
    This operates as a ranged basic attack, and so can trigger her passive effects, and item effects.

This ability also applies her passive effects to allies.

The wave travels outward of the cone, like agni's flame wave.

ABILITY 2
    Meditative Daze
    Ushas gets into a lotus position and begins meditating, whereby she has an increase in movement speed, has no backpedal penalty and is immune to slows and roots – however is disarmed. During this time Ushas creates a soothing aura granting both her and her allies protections. After she has fully meditated, she mesmerises all enemies in the area around her. If Ushas’ meditation is interrupted by any form of hard cc, she mesmerises enemies early, but all buffing effects fade.

Movement Speed: +30%
    Protections: 10/10/15/15/20
    Mez Duration: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s
    Aura Duration: 4 seconds
    Radius: 25
    Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
    Ability Type: Buff / Area
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

If Ushas cancels this ability/uses her ultimate (which will also cancel it), Ushas will not mesmerise enemies.

Ushas will be able to see a timer in a ring around her, showing her when she will mesmerise.

This ability will only go on cooldown once its over.

Visually Ushas will glow and have a golden, dazzling beams of light emitting from her. When Ushas stops meditating and mesmerises enemies a wave of dream-like mist secretes outward from her into the radius of the mez. Mesmerised enemies will emit "Z's" as though they're asleep, like from Kumbha's mez.

ABILITY 3
    Morning Gleam
    Ushas channels a harsh ray of morning sunlight down at a target location, damaging all enemies hit. Enemies will be temporarily illuminated, reducing their protections and exposing them on the map for a duration.

Damage: 90/135/180/225/270 (+50% of magical power)
    Protections Debuff: 10/15/20/25/30
    Debuff Lifetime: 5 seconds
    Radius: 10
    Cooldown: 14 seconds
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana

ULTIMATE
    Sunrise
    Ushas raises up into the sky and begins the process of bringing on the dawn. During this process a global aura of drowsiness emits from the sky that afflicts enemy gods. This 5 second debuff slows and also causes exhaustion if either an enemy god uses a movement ability, or does not receive any damage for 3 consecutive seconds. Exhausted enemies will move even slower until the debuff duration is over, whereby all exhausted enemies will be stunned as Ushas finally raises the sun up into the sky - globally damaging all stunned/mesmerised enemy gods.

Damage: 160/230/300/370/440 (+40% of magical power)
    Initial Slow: 15%
    Exhaustion Slow: +15%
    Stun Duration: 0.8s
    Cooldown: 110 seconds
    Ability Type: Global
    Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
    This ability will have the same charge up time and cc immunity as Rama ultimate before ascending to the sky. Ushas will be untargetable for the duration.

In a range similar to Jing Wei ultimate, Ushas will be able to choose a spot to descend to. She will have a duration to pick a landing spot, but if she cancels/time runs out she just descends back to the spot where she rose up.

Unless they take damage from this ability, enemies will be visable but only to Ushas while it is active.

Exhausted enemies will be visually marked. Stunned enemies will emit "Z's" as though they've fallen asleep.

Visually this ability will actually change the appearance of the sky, akin to Nu Wa fire shards and the new Anubis skin. While the drowsy debuff is in effect, the sky will be purple, cloudy and starry. When she raises the sun the sky turns bright orange and you can visibly see the sun rise up, and player screens will have a slight lens flare.

APPEARANCE
    She would wear a bright orange sari, with yellow and red details, a lavish beaded headpiece accompanied with lots of golden jewellery.

Ushas would have glowing light emitting from her hands which she would swipe to basic attack.

Inspiration Images

STATISTICS
    HEALTH: 490 (+90)
    MANA: 200 (+34)
    SPEED: 365 (+0)
    RANGE: 12 (+0)
    ATTACK/SEC: 1 (+1.2%)

BASIC ATTACK: 35 (+ 1.55) +20% of Magical Power
    PROGRESSION: 1/1/1/1x damage and swing time

PHYSICAL PROT: 18 (+3.2)
    MAGICAL PROT: 30 (+0.9)

HP5: 8 (+0.95)
    MP5: 5 (+0.45)

The whole concept of her kit, tying in with her lore, is that she wakes "sleeping" (mesmerised and stunned) people up.

。:.゚ヽ(´∀`。)ノ゚.:。+゚ hope you like her! ヾ(○・ω・)ノ☆
    Last edited by amelixo; 02-24-2017 at 08:55 AM.

New Member Cupidhead Topsykreet's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    OMG, wow. Tbh this is such an interesting and unique kit! OMG IM LOVING IT!!!!111 Did, you, do, that, all, by, yourself? nop sy

Achievements:
    @hirez plss add thsi god!!1

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsykreet View Post
    OMG, wow. Tbh this is such an interesting and unique kit! OMG IM LOVING IT!!!!111 Did, you, do, that, all, by, yourself? nop sy
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsykreet View Post
    @hirez plss add thsi god!!1
    I really cant tell if this is sarcasm or not lol

Achievements:
    Its not tbh. Its really so doog omg i want to play ing it MAKE MOER PLESE!!1

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Very lovely concept. Just goes to show not all Guardians need to be all BIG and Muscular(Yes...even you Terra). I love the idea of a delicate-looking very feminine Guardian. We only have 2 female guardians and neither of them fit that bill.

Look for me by moonlight ✡

My Concepts
    Narcissus, The Cursed Flower

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Keneticam View Post
    Very lovely concept. Just goes to show not all Guardians need to be all BIG and Muscular(Yes...even you Terra). I love the idea of a delicate-looking very feminine Guardian. We only have 2 female guardians and neither of them fit that bill.
    I agree completely! I was so excited to see Amaterasu added to the game, because visually she was this elegant swords-woman, as opposed to all the brutish warriors we'd seen prior. I'd like to see the same for the guardian class.

Now that I think of it though, I may need to balance out her defensive stats to make up for having a significantly smaller model & hitbox than any of the current guardians. She'd be so tiny compared to khepri!

Thankyou though, I'm glad you like her! (^ω^)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kajnake's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I want a joust with Amaterasu, Ushas and Nox
    Last edited by Kajnake; 05-08-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    C ya... ...nide

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    i am fully on board with this, she seems rather balanced, nothing of real note needing to be touched, but then again im just one gamer so im sure a community could point out other stuff that im missing.

plus we won't know until she would be added in if something is over powered
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack