Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder Clan Is Now Recruiting For Smite!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SilentWolf251's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Cool [NA/EU](PC) The Marauders: Taking the Elite out of Elitism, One Smite Member at a tim

Hey, my name's SilentWolf251, Silent for short, and I'm the proud Smite Section Lead of the Marauders. Marauder Clan is an international multi-gaming clan striving for a fun community and devoting ourselves to ensuring our members have a great time.
    Here is a little bit of info about us:

• Our members play many games, and our current main ones are Smite, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Overwatch, Paragon, Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor, and Playerunknown's Battleground.

• The Smite Section officially became a part of The Marauders on January 9, 2017

• We use TeamSpeak 3 as our main source of communication, and a mic and headset is a requirement to join the clan, as well as a 16+ age requirement (though exceptions have been made in rare situations)

• While most of our Smite Members are level 30, we accept all and any levels and mode preferences. EU and NA players are welcomed as well.

So, are you ready to become a Marauder?

You can sign up at http://www.marauderclan.com/ and fill out an application, using SilentWolf251 as your Referrer!
    Message or comment below any questions you may have!
    Last edited by SilentWolf251; 06-25-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Removed Rocket League

Achievements:
    Update: We currently have 5 members, 3 active daily at the moment, but we are still looking for more! Aiming for 10 at the moment!

Achievements:
    Another Update: We have 10 members, mostly maxed players waiting excitedly for Season 4 to start! Still recruiting and looking for more! Please, message me if you have any questions or concerns!

Achievements:
    Update 3: We are now at 15 members, and are all trying out Season 4. Love the new Clash map!

Achievements:
    Update: We are super close to 20 members, and are looking for more friendly and fun people to play with. Check us out today! And remember, please put SilentWolf251 as your referrer if you do!

Achievements:
    Update: If you have any questions, and rather ask them in a PM, you can PM me here, or on Steam under SilentWolf251!

Achievements:
    Twenty members and counting, and a new look! Let's keep it going, future Marauders!

Achievements:
    Bumping it up a bit

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Hello, I am currently looking for a clan to play with. I am 24 and would like to play with mature people that can behave, just like I do.

I am a long-time Smite player and really started ranked recently. I am currently in D4 and I would like to be able to play some nice ranked with my mates, or eventually just some normal conquest.

My english is not fluent and I definitly lack of some vocabulary but I can have a conversation and should understand most of it.

Therefore, I am interested to join your clan. Though I have a little question, do you guys play on NA? Because I'm from Europe and I guess it could be an issue.

IGN : Pindep

See ya!
    Last edited by Pindep; 03-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pindep View Post
    Hello, I am currently looking for a clan to play with. I am 24 and would like to play with mature people that can behave, just like I do.

I am a long-time Smite player and really started ranked recently. I am currently in D4 and I would like to be able to play some nice ranked with my mates, or eventually just some normal conquest.

My english is not fluent and I definitly lack of some vocabulary but I can have a conversation and should understand most of it.

Therefore, I am interested to join your clan. Though I have a little question, do you guys play on NA? Because I'm from Europe and I guess it could be an issue.

IGN : Pindep

See ya!
    You have already joined, but I will answer your question so others will know.

We currently play on NA Servers, as we have more NA players then EU players. However, most of us are on the East Coast, so we can change to EU if needed, although our few EU players haven't had any major issues with ping and such (or haven't complained about any to me at least!). Eventually, I'm hoping we have a decent amount of both EU and NA players, so everyone can play in their own region with no issues! Hope that helps any possible future Marauders!