Thread: Bring back the balance in duel, here's how!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Bring back the balance in duel, here's how!

So what if duel had like a class role before every match that way you actually have to have some skill to be highly ranked. I mean think about, mage v mage= tons of fun, assassin v assassin= fun. Ditto class matches are really fun! I think guardian vs guardian would be interesting lol. There could still be bans adjusted by what class but yeah I think 2 bans each would make it interesting! I really hope you take the time to give feedback, I want to know what the devs think. This would be an excellent way to bring back balance and even fun to duel! Thanks for your time!

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    well that could be quite fun haveing a random class assigned then picking who ever from that class ,
    i find duel incredibly dull for the most part everyone seems to just pick the same boring annoying stuff like their is a god pool of 7 gods and your playing against the one that s not banned out of those 7

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Sounds a bit rng...
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeCoin View Post
    So what if duel had like a class role before every match that way you actually have to have some skill to be highly ranked. I mean think about, mage v mage= tons of fun, assassin v assassin= fun. Ditto class matches are really fun! I think guardian vs guardian would be interesting lol. There could still be bans adjusted by what class but yeah I think 2 bans each would make it interesting! I really hope you take the time to give feedback, I want to know what the devs think. This would be an excellent way to bring back balance and even fun to duel! Thanks for your time!
    Use custom mode for that.