Thread: Issues with Audio

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Issues with Audio

I'm having issues with the audio. It's spotty, sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't. The VGS works on and off (but is mostly off for 80% of games). Ability noises and SFX are pretty much mute, giving a huge disadvantage countering enemies abilities because I can't hear them. I also can't hear my allies abilities most of the time to effectively combo. Vulcan's cannons sometimes appear and sometimes they're invisible (how convenient). Item purchasing sounds are missing. The game seems to run okay otherwise. It's just so buggy with the audio.

I already emailed HiRez's tech support and they gave me half-ass solutions like: "Did you try updating your Mac?" or "Did you re-install Steam and Smite?" as well as "Try restarting your computer."

What really needs to be done is have the game be fixed. It's frustrating that I can't play as well as I could because the game's audio is so messed up for Mac.

Has anyone else been experiencing these issues?

New Member Cupidhead nicetryjan's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    This audio issue has been around ever since I installed Smite on my Mac, it's been so frustrating when the audio would just get messed up but I got used to it because nothing's been done about it and I don't think Hi-Rez really pays attention to Mac players haha

Junior Member Cupidhead Juice25's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Hi did either of you find a fix for this?