Thread: Quite a few gods really need nerf

New Member Cupidhead awesomeskyguy's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

Angry Quite a few gods really need nerf

I've been playing SMITE for quite a while (Since the Terra update) and I've come across a few gods that needed nerf, but haven't gotten it. I'm not saying that they are high priority since not many people play these gods, but this is my list of gods and reasons for needing nerf:
    1. Cabrakan-His abilities regen too quickly. I was playing a match and the only cooldown he had was the boots that give 10% cooldown, and he was using his ultimate every 45 seconds or so.
    2. Ymir- He does too much damage for a guardian. He's in the meta with a damage build because he can do a lot of base damage and tank a lot with a full damage build.
    3. Bacchus- Another guardian that does too much damage. With the right build being paired with his smashed meter damage reductions, he can deal damage and stay alive for too long.
    4. Artemis- She doesn't need immunity while throwing out her boar. My friend was playing Na Zha and he would use his ultimate on the Artemis and she would use her ultimate, cancel his, and still stun him.
    5. He Bo- He does way to much damage with way to long of range. He can use his blast that knocks you up from a distance that you can't hit him from. Also his abilities cost not enough mana. He can sit there for a few seconds building mana and just keep using his abilities.
    6. Chaac- He can tank too much and deal to much damage at the same time. He's in the meta and he can build a full damage with no protections and still be able to tank a tower at level 10.
    These are some of my suggestions on nerfs, thanks for reading :3

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeskyguy View Post
    I've been playing SMITE for quite a while (Since the Terra update) and I've come across a few gods that needed nerf, but haven't gotten it. I'm not saying that they are high priority since not many people play these gods, but this is my list of gods and reasons for needing nerf:
    1. Cabrakan-His abilities regen too quickly. I was playing a match and the only cooldown he had was the boots that give 10% cooldown, and he was using his ultimate every 45 seconds or so.
    Physically impossible. Anecdotes are unreliable, proven by the 75s cooldown on Tectonic Shift. With 10% CDR it would have a 67.5s long CD.
    2. Ymir- He does too much damage for a guardian. He's in the meta with a damage build because he can do a lot of base damage and tank a lot with a full damage build.
    He is not actually in the meta with a damage build. His long cast times and major lack of mobility make him a very bad pick for this current meta.
    3. Bacchus- Another guardian that does too much damage. With the right build being paired with his smashed meter damage reductions, he can deal damage and stay alive for too long.
    He is, however, very reliant on his flop and is very weak in most gamemodes at most points in the game. Is he strong? Yes. Does he need a nerf? No.
    4. Artemis- She doesn't need immunity while throwing out her boar. My friend was playing Na Zha and he would use his ultimate on the Artemis and she would use her ultimate, cancel his, and still stun him.
    Artemis is regarded as the second weakest hunter in the game. Also, Artemis lacks mobility and CC immunity is practically her only form of survivability. This coupled with her much larger "come online" time requirement than other hunters makes her a very risky pick.
    5. He Bo- He does way to much damage with way to long of range. He can use his blast that knocks you up from a distance that you can't hit him from. Also his abilities cost not enough mana. He can sit there for a few seconds building mana and just keep using his abilities.
    Another case of "This god is very immobile." His major lack of mobility and self-peel can lead to him being caught out very easily, and his damage is similar to other burst mage damage, but comes out faster. His major weakness is a lack of confirmable range damage with followup. Find a way to punish him for this.
    6. Chaac- He can tank too much and deal to much damage at the same time. He's in the meta and he can build a full damage with no protections and still be able to tank a tower at level 10.
    Chaac is an earlygame warrior who focuses on doing this at the lower levels during the game. Just give the game time and he will stop doing high damage just like every other early-game focused physical god.
    These are some of my suggestions on nerfs, thanks for reading :3
    Those were you telling us X gods are OP and you mentioned only their strengths and none of their weaknesses. Balance discussion requires a look at both sides of the argument, not just "X god does this really well, thats too much."
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    You forgot Scylla.
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 12-22-2016 at 12:06 AM.
    My Diamonds: Ah Puch, Chang'e, Neith, Nox, Thoth

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Foxkid_8's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Where's Freya? Where's Ah Puch? Where's every other hunter with your inclusion of Artemis?
    Loki, hunters, and Artio are bull s***.