Thread: Solo lane solutions.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Carbon124's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Solo lane solutions.

What should one do when they are playing solo and the person they are laning against never leaves, making it impractical to rotate and help the team who is getting demolished. Do I rotate anyways and lose lane or stay put and watch the game crumble away?

(Looking for serious solutions. Just wanted to vent some in the process)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    kick thier RS if they are staying in lane and make the enemy team rotate to you

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    The thing is that you have the teleport for a reason.

Teleport to the team fight.

If they take your T1 tower,you kill their whole team since they didnt tp in.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Dance in front of him and spam vel.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Chibo's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    If you gain more from the rotation than the solo does from staying in lane then its worth. E.g. If you get gold fury and trade 2 for 1 but the enemy gets t1 tower its worth as you got gold fury plus the 2kills and assists and have huge map pressure meaning your likely to get 1-2 tower or most of the jungle etc.
    But if you lose t@ for a few camps or even a kill its prob not worth. Also itmay be better to stop the other solo laner from rotating as they may be a better teamfight god and you a better lane fighter. E.g. Enemy amateratsu and you are Osiris you would prefer both of you to be in lane over both rotating. Its all about the situation.
    gt:chiboiscool
    say something nice!

uh, you rock!?

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Teleport. Ward the actual lane to see where they're at.

Have a good jungler. If i see my solo laner rotating then i cover their lane for a wave just so they don't lose the tower.

Go and harass middle lane

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Demand rotation from them at the cost of losing teamfights or even other lanes. Make it so they either leave their lane or cost their team a heavy loss. You have to create the pressure to leave yourself.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Well, they will have to return to base eventually due to running out of mana. Take that time to gank middle lane or even duo (without exposing yourself to the mid or jungle) so you can land a surprise attack and potentially get or secure a kill.

Have your jungle help out with a gank if they're available and/or getting the speed and blue buffs, etc. If you yourself need to return to base, do it when the jungle is preferably getting their speed so they can readily defend your lane and grab a tower.

And of course, solo lane is all about creating pressure. You have to whittle them down and force them out once your chance comes, which is dependent on your god and their god and how hard or easy of a time you're having.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.